Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner proud of corner naming honour MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner proud of corner naming honour

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner proud of corner naming honour

Casey Stoner has spoken of his joy and pride at having the super-fast Turn 3 at Phillip Island named in his honour earlier today. The reigning MotoGP world champion took part in a special ceremony at Phillip Island this morning, with his beloved Turn 3 now known as Stoner Corner. The 27-year-old, who is bidding for an unprecedented sixth successive victory in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 October 2012 09:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

260kmph completely sideways

Gonads like few in the history of the sport have possessed. Congratulations Casey, we'll have more of that lurid sideways action this weekend please.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

casey

on the off chance you are reading about yourself in mcn, I'd like to thank you for providing the most enjoyable riding in motoGP. Don't let the b*stards grind you down.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He has every right to be proud. Thanks for the memories Casey you'll be sorely missed in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
Jimmy13

Nov 09

Jimmy13 says:

Suprised he's not moaning about it.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Limpey Left

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

right tribute for right people

There wasn't a person who did such motogp things in such (almost entirely) unfriendly circumstances against him in such a short period of time. Casey has no equivalent for his times in motorcycle racing. Maybe Doohan, maybe even Kubica. Why? bacause he'll leave a speculation like 'what if'

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

dead right gryzon

Most other 2 x world champs carry on and try and win more!

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Casey rules, of course he is a moaner sometimes, well allot of times. But i watch Qp at whatever time it's on live. Not for J-lo Valentino or Dani. I reckon Nr27 is the best 1 lap rider on qualifying or race tires ever. Pretty good at racing too, don't get me wrong. Casey on qualifeier tyres, Yeah i will miss that.

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

I don’t know what you are all on about. It’s good that he’s had a corner named after him at his home track but I won’t miss him from moto GP. The only way he likes to win is but qualifying first, leading into the first corner then fucking off. He rides the shit out of it which is good but I like to see overtaking and close races. He won’t be missed by anyone in my house!

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

@buelligan272 - Yes.

If You mean others like Rossi, Lorenzo, Hayden, even Pedrosa - yes, each of them is uncomparable. In their right own way. I've just found something unique in Stoner's entire MotoGP career which impressed me little bit more. Anything wrong with it for You?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle