Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow struggling with fever MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow struggling with fever

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow struggling with fever

Cal Crutchlow has arrived for the penultimate MotoGP round of 2012 at the Phillip Island circuit unsure just how much a severe bout and bronchitis and fever will impact on his performance in Australia. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider woke this morning feeling under the weather and after seeing a doctor in Melbourne yesterday, he went straight to see Clinica...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 October 2012 09:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

oh no

if calvin doesnt race who will play bike skittles ?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

sad

that you have been on this site again all day waht a loser, cal will still put in good a fight either way unlike others i can easliy mention, benny seriously you are retarted at even thinking cal cares about waht you think,get a real job you bum.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Retarted ...

Not a big music lover then Foggy?

Guess it must be hard for a 'real race fan' like you to find the time to listen to music - what with school and all that.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Oi Dick...

Someone tell you that you were funny once about thirty years ago or something?...Hope you're tucked up all cosy in bed tonight..with your Dovi pillow case..happy (wet) dreams loser:lol:

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Parky ...

... if you're trying to pull then the answer is no - not until you brush your teeth anyway.

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

Help

The Revs everywhere.Where did you get my wifes picture BCB.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Calfanny

Rev, IThought you were going back to Uni to work on your 'faeces', together with spending your time drinking pink gins and recounting stories of sheep,  also dropping the soap all the time in the communal showers. But looking at your school photograph, is that UFO or a land mine you've got on your head.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Now take a look at this

Nearly all comments posted by some sick idiot ,talking to himself and about the same topic with the lucidity of a chimp,However to be able to post in multiple guises whilst masturbating may lead him to believe he can multi task ,seriously though if you know this person get him help .he is seriously ill,better still send him to dignitas

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

thestig

What new stig toy are you getting for Christmas to go with your "I am the Stig" T-shirt, Stig doll and stig quilt set ?

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Stig ...

... if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices