Skip to content

Discuss This Ankle getting worse, admits Casey Stoner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ankle getting worse, admits Casey Stoner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Ankle getting worse, admits Casey Stoner

Casey Stoner has admitted the condition of his right ankle is getting worse rather than improving as he prepares to try and capture a fairytale farewell victory against the odds in Australia on Sunday. Stoner is bidding for an unprecedented sixth straight win on home soil in his final Phillip Island MotoGP appearance. But his hopes of extending his incredible record at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 October 2012 09:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

prick

bcb get a real life and a job you bum.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

BCB, the hair on your avatar.....

Looks like Jimmy Savile's mullet!! I keep laughing when I see it!!

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

BBB ...

... you certainly know how to charm a girl into bed, don't you?

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Snigger snigger.....

And you still make me laugh!

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

...Sprintst955 says pack it in, Casey.  Racing is not worth the risks.  Also, the damage to Stoner's ankle has only allowed him to be 1 second faster than everyone else in Phillip Island first practice; obviously he is just wasting everyone's time.  Do the right thing, Casey.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

BackCuntrySoftcock, it's never been any different in Australia mate (despite Caseys concern about the early start the young wops get) and as I've said many times, I've seen at least 13 or 14 Aussie world championships in my adult lifetime of GP and Supers competition! I won't even include AMA, Speedway, WSS, BSB etc etc.

Now even though I'm a staunch supporter of my fellow countrymen, I'm a fan of motorcycling first so if there's gonna be a couple of lean years, that's just how the cock flops. I'm more concerned about the homogenisation of the racing than the fact there may or may not be any Aussies up front.

I know it must be hard for you but stick with it and throw some support behind your own, maybe one day you can get one up on Old Bob! Hahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha haha...

btw, plenty of poms over here pouring piss and cleaning shithouses in worse areas than Earls Court too mate, so get off your high horse before you get scared and fall off.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Nice to see casey going out in the style we've become accustomed too, there really is no bigger brainless ego in the world of motorsport. Add to that his legendary complaining that his condition(take your pick) always gets worse as he gets faster, and only everyone and everything else is responsible if he loses and you have his career in a nutshell.. We'll make no mention of everyone else and the sport being crap.. He'll be sorely missed I'm sure.. One mans meat is another mans... and all that..

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Go back to bed Hugelean

You poor deluded, bitter, twisted prick

You've no interest in Motogp - just one rider and you've been hurting badly for 3 years. Best take a long lie down and prepare for a 4th

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Sorry about that Robert ...

... but it would appear that us 'Europoofs' riding side-saddle on our 'high horses' aren't the only fleshy 'softcocks'.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Bulto I'll second what you said.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle