Skip to content

Discuss This New Honda 500s spied – again New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Honda 500s spied – again

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

New Honda 500s spied – again

These spy shots show Honda’s three, all-new, 2013 500s in their finished state for the first time. Believed to have been taken during the filming of an advertising campaign the pictures clearly show the three new machines which are due to receive their official public unveiling at the Milan Show in three weeks’ time. The bikes are: the sporty, fully-faired CBR500; the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 October 2012 16:07)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

rif3

The 500/4 was no sports machine and that's a fact. I put a pair of those new-fangled radial tyres on mine, Avon Roadrunners, which improved the handling quite a lot compared to the original cross-ply tyres. I remember riding away from the tyre fitters and at the first corner I began to lean the bike well in advance, as required by the slow steering Honda, and I nearly mounted the pavement. Wow, it actually steered. Happy days.
:biggrin:

The party trick was to balance a threepenny bit on edge on the crankcase with the engine running. It was so smooth compared to almost any other bike. I know the new 500's are not the same but I hope they are as well received as the "fours".

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tman39a

Mar 08

tman39a says:

NICE on both accounts...lets hope the prices make sense. For anyone not wanting the power but needing the looks these will be ideal. And for once a normal looking exhaust.

Reply to this Topic
Waddy24

Sep 08

Waddy24 says:

very interested....

for about the £4,900 mark it will be a good buy, in view the petrol prices increasing on a monthly basis, the mpg of this bike will be it's selling point and a top speed of 105mph is ample.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices