Skip to content

Discuss This Philip Island MotoGP: Valentino Rossi not surprised at Casey Stoner’s home speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Philip Island MotoGP: Valentino Rossi not surprised at Casey Stoner’s home speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Philip Island MotoGP: Valentino Rossi not surprised at Casey Stoner’s home speed

Valentino Rossi said he wasn’t surprised to see Casey Stoner dominating the opening day of practice for this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island earlier today. Fears the slow recovering right ankle injury he suffered in Indianapolis might seriously hinder the Aussie in his final appearance at Phillip Island vanished today as Stoner delivered a stunning performance in front of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 October 2012 09:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

MIKE!..Mike..

Get back in your pram..

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

NAH Wosi

Sell it somewhere else. You and your horde never did respect Stoner past nor present. Re-read your posts across Crash to who cares anyway.

No comments lately re Preziosi's Ducrappi. What if I never tried it...indeed. He would not have been exposed. Rossi's potential is currently Haydenish. The Ducati's potential is higher than the pair of them can deliver. Stoner winning PI is not a given by any manner of means but he is extracting the bikes' potential as always. Commitment to the event post retirement announcement.

That commands respect.  I hope he has great race and a win at home last time out.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Ducatis potential..

Great news Bootlegger! As a long time Ducati nut, (I`ve got an 851 and a 996 atm and have had 6 previous Dukes), thats geat news that the potential for next year is greater that the present.

I cant wait to see Spies and Iannone and Dovi and Hayden be right up there with the Hondas and Yams fighting for the win.
Do you reckon Haydens` Ducati experience will win through over the other three or will Dovi and Iannone or Spies be the front runners?
Whatever. 
I wish I had your confidence. I don`t see it myself, sadly.

Reply to this Topic
Sharpie007

Oct 12

Sharpie007 says:

So many Rossi haters on here. I'm no fan boy, but 9 world championships. Beat that.

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

"...caseys injuries are nowhere near as bad as he makes out.."

Yes, I'm sure riding a 250+hp bike around PI with an unattached Achilles' tendon is really nothing to be on about.

Reply to this Topic
mike27

Aug 02

mike27 says:

Wosi, you there....?

If you are, can you explain how the "GOAT" is matched by RdP on the CRT? Simply awful.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

REVNEV7 NOT SURPRISED..

At Rossi`s serious lack of speed,jeez.....he make`s rubbish look good !  At least you can re-cycle rubbish.......The Village People have long since disbanded.......so he`s fcked !

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Just shows you what a heap of shit the Ducati is. Still that's not Rossi's problem now, it's the next bunch of has beens and I can't see any of them doing any better.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

VERY SHITTY INDEED...

Since Rossi was given the rein`s,from a proven winner,to a CRT special. Yes,let`s blame the bike,AGAIN !

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

When every rider that has got on the Duke (even Stoner), says the bike has limitations, then yes you have got to blame the bike.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices