Skip to content

General Now i,ve had Black, yhere aint no going back! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Now i,ve had Black, yhere aint no going back!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

stingy1

Oct 10

stingy1 says:

Now i,ve had Black, yhere aint no going back!

I just had to kick myself up the Ass and go modern. Still got the t595 shaped trumpet, but when i saw this in black , just needed a good clean, a GSXR 750 K6 , with supercorsas and an Akropovic, Renthal bars . Piazzo levers all for well under £3 and half grand....well i had to have it. spur of moment.

Now i cant get off it! And the rush is just fab.

Born happy again!!!

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 October 2012 20:58)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

been there

and done that, now you have finally taken the plunge, the old triumph will feel like a pile of heavy old tat, put it out to grass, cold hands? who gives a flying f@ck just enjoy.

Reply to this Topic
stingy1

Oct 10

stingy1 says:

correct

but when i first rode the gixer, i thought the previous owner hadnt removed the throttle restrictor (he was 21)

wondered what the fuss was about, till i realised i was at 3000 rpm...the triumph stomped off at that revs. changed down 2 gears , pinned throttle and YEEEOOOOWWWW!

Now for an early nite, jog past carpers at lake at barston (7am), get home, buy the beer and food, for after the YEEEOOOWWWWW on the black banshee.

Life is what you make it, and its Fab.:winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

mojo

back i gather, funny how a light weight modern thang can grab you by the scruff and make life so worthwhile.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Black is addictive!

Got to admit,  I got a taste for it too :wink:

Got a black car aswell... probably best not to mention that though :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

steve

i got to admit that my gixxer has been mainly a polish toy this year with me only covering 2k miles on her and most of them were on two overnight outings up north:shock:.................but she does look all shiny n new under a dust cover in the garage:wink:.......................but in my defense the work bike has covered 18k in the last year so that probably explains why i aint been on her much:biggrin:.......................though im disappointed i only managed one trackday and that was very wet and cold with hail stones as well:wacko:.....................heres hoping for a better 2013 

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

less than 3 and a half thousand....

I don't believe it.:shock:,,,stingy.get yourself a big piece shitty cast iron and polish that when you aren't out riding the bike...you buy a 'wish bike' for most folk,and all you can see is dull brake pad pins?:blink: 

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Well bugger me sideways

What was all that nonsense about are new sports bikes better than old ones?  :wink:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Nice bike.

Glad it's making you smile.

Reply to this Topic
stingy1

Oct 10

stingy1 says:

blimey

Its took me 3 months to remember my password on here!  Well seemed to have signed in ok but when pressed the forgotton password button all got was a reply saying there sEems to be something wrong with password code or something like that :wacko::mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

arghhhhh ha

some ov us dont 4get

hello mr gilbert nice bike quick is it ????:ph43r:

looks the muts nuts !!

so maybee we can ,meet up in the summer 4 a chin wag ???????

regards gungoss:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices