Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent close to front row in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent close to front row in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent close to front row in Phillip Island

Danny Kent narrowly missed out on scoring a fifth Moto3 front row start of 2012 at Phillip Island today after this afternoon’s qualifying session was disrupted by a short rain shower just after the halfway stage. The Red Bull KTM rider was lying in fourth position with a best time of 1.39.222 when a short cloudburst left the Phillip Island surface...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 October 2012 07:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Danny

Well done, another good qualifying session for him, here's hoping he can grab a spot on the podium tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

Brilliant

This lad is now showing great consistency,the sign of a future champion.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

It's about time Kent started to use the clear superiority of his full-factory KTM to the full effect .

Folger has impressed me more.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

Come on Rev, stop slagging off this Brit, he's already podiumed this year, multiple podiums from Redding, even Gino rode a brilliant ride in the pouring rain, to grab a podium. You need to be a bit more patriotic. 

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Why?

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Patriotic?

Is Bradley Smith not British Cornbowl? Kent is talented but has dissapointed a little given the standard of his machinery

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

You're going to be in the poor house before long lol, I hate to say 'I told you so', if you've missed the race, then Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. it's the same old story, and it gets stronger and stronger, as each race turns into another virtual tenner, to me, and another shite performance, he's beginning to look almost, backward, and I'm holding you to your forecast for Valencia, you wouldn't like to throw in something like a new ZX10, to spice it up a bit would you, lol. 

Yes I'm patriotic regarding, Brits, but I am not idiotic, regarding Smith, oh and remember, I shall be singing off the same songsheet next year. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices