Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner rebounds to secure Phillip Island pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner rebounds to secure Phillip Island pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner rebounds to secure Phillip Island pole

Casey Stoner bounced back from an early crash to claim pole position for his final home race at the spectacular Phillip Island track in Australia earlier today. After dominating all three practice sessions, Stoner suffered a small blip in his quest for a sixth successive home victory when he fell at Turn 4 with just over 20 minutes of qualifying completed. He...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 October 2012 07:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Come on Wosi, settle down mate. I know you're aware that in the period he's been in motoGP he's won more races than any other rider so he's hardly lightweight material. You're just being silly now.

You know that strongbow is for shielas and it eventually makes them all depressed and want to cry. You been guzzling that shit for so long, you've turned into one of 'em!

I'm afraid it's no more air cooling for your one and only scrunion, looks like you've morphed into the full water jacketed version!

Damn shame that.

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

I can see Cal Beating Rossi nxt year

And The Person who is speaking this utter shit just got blind

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Ah..but well over half of those wins came in just two seasons me old bed wetter. when he had the best bike by miles..sorry kilometers.

17 wins in 5 years is more representative and closer to the bloke who's spanking his sorry little arse on the same bike.

Have you an explanation as to why Stoner does good to start then fades the longer he stays at a factory?

I have..he's over-rated.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Stoner's confident ...

... but perhaps a little too cocky?

The QP crash and Lorenzo suddenly gaining must of brought him back down to earth with a bump.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Over rated..by who?

..certainly not by his peers. The question was asked of them recently, what rider would they like to take one skill from. Pedrosa, Lorenzo, Crutchlow, Dovi, they all wanted little bits of Stoner. Only one rider wanted a piece of Rossi - the oldest rider on the grid that's who. Hardly a ringing endorsement of Rossi's legacy Wosi. It seems to me, that you're the biggest voice in trying to convince us Stoner's a fake - and who you are you? just a nobody..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You've hurt my feelings now CHR, how unkind.

Anyway..which little bits are you talking about?

I've ruled out the tombstone gnashers, helicopter tabs and unfeasibly large bottom lip, for obvious reasons..along with his ability to make rational decisions while under presssure.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I'm still trying to get over

the hilarious fact Wosi thinks there's four aliens and Pedro is the fourth ranked of them. Presuming he's counting Stoner and Lorenzo as nr.1 & nr.2 who on earth does he think nr.3 is?

Don't tell me it's old nr.46? A factory rider with a wrist too limp to open the throttle properly and who's as close to a 600 time time at Philip Island as he is to Stoner's pole. Rossi an Alien? ....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Wosi wouldn't have a scoobie.

Stoner on the other hand is an Aliens alien at P.I. Just read the comments of Lorenzo and Pedrosa.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'd dig that item out for you Wosi..

..but I just can't be arsed. The bottom line is, Rossi is from a different generation and the new kids on the block are now making life difficult for him. Stop crying about it, stop making excuses and trying to deflect his poor performances and go and find yourself a new god..

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Great performance Casey ...

... but, as they say: 'If you can't get it up at home, you've got serious problems'.

Can he keep it up over the full race distance?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Yes..he was an Alien's alien at Indy too. That big old highside was about the same as being thrown out of a spaceship. 

Wonder what Pedrosa and Lorenzo thought about that?..when they stopped laughing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices