Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding on front row in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding on front row in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding on front row in Phillip Island

British rider Scott Redding will start tomorrow’s Australian Moto2 Grand Prix from the front row of the grid after he qualified his Marc VDS Racing Kalex machine in second place. The Gloucestershire teenager clocked a best time of 1.34.264 in a rain-hit session to secure his sixth front row start of the season. Redding will start sandwiched in between Spanish title contenders...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 October 2012 11:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

bcb - TheHoleshite

Rev, don't forget to bring out your new playmate tomorrow, TheHoleshite, and introduce him to your flock, be gentle with the intro though, we don't want you stampeeding the sheep, ewe know it makes sense.  

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

CORN BOWL

I do think your getting a little touchy is it that time of month again? The very reason i dont critisice  a motorcycle racers riding ability is because i know i havnt and never will have the talent to go racing but in my 40 plus years of riding a bike it has made me relise  how much skill these guys have got and how much it hurts when you fall of, Yes i am a Bradley Smith fan and a Scott Reading fan and a Danny Kent, Valentino Rossi, Casey Stoner fan ect. And the very fact you got upset about my comments is you wobble  around on your r1 or scooter or what ever bike you own  pretending to be Bradley Smith wishing you were half as good as him, So ccome out the closet and say good you think he really is   

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Ratchetman

You really don't seem to get the picture do you. Unlike you and a lot of others on here, I have, one account, one handle and one opinion, and have said what I think about Smith, now I'm not going into it again here, you can read it on my other full posts, in the last 36 hours. Nothing changes with Smith, he's a loser, no wins, no podiums, then mounts an M1 for 2 years, he's rubbish, that's my opinion. The rest of them are racers, he's not. Get real, grow up like the rest of the kids. Smith started his season this year, zero come Valencia, zero for the next 2 years, so just get over it.  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices