Skip to content

General Motorcyclist killed today R.I.P. Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Motorcyclist killed today R.I.P.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Motorcyclist killed today R.I.P.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 October 2012 17:51)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Sickening news if turns out

to be true :shock::upset: last post on the WB forum suggests the bikers were riding reasonably :upset: 

As an aside, a few weeks back I was driving up the hill after the Gilwern/Gofilon roundabout in the direction of Brynmawr, in the outside lane when the driver of a hot hatch in the inside lane decided he didn't want to be passed and decided to race me up the hill :dopeyhmmmm:........I wasn't especially bothered, and I was in economy setting on the auto gearbox anyway, so let it go in the end.:hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

chav

when you catch them up at lights/junction etc...stop alongside ,look at them and just shake your head,,,boy does it work...he will do one of 3 things then...he ll burn off like a loon and praps hit another car or a tree....he will calm down and drive sensibly....or he try to get out of his door to you and inevitably knock you off your bike.....got him\|||||||call police..get witnesses number if poss.....rip biker,was another at six ashes nr bridgenorth...fast road to crossroads with bend each way on major road....rip....

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

homer40

i do not think it is youngsters in general that should be kept away , i am a 'youngster' myself and i ride responsibly and have every respect for other motorists and my own life , i do believe however that personal assessments should be done with new drivers/riders by insurance companies , example : guy in nike TN hat comes in and says "safe blud , next man gon drive and ting" that should be an instant 9000000 pound a year premium and points on your license for a crime against society , and people like me who have jobs , who respect others and just want to ride a bike because its the only thing that relaxes him and makes him want to go to work in the morning should have it opposite , im sorry but the police should do stops on any car with more than one tattooed baseball cap punk listening to dubstep and shouting out the window and find at least one thing worth taking them off the road for , because chavs are the only people who if your prejudice with them ... your absolutely right. But in all seriousness , R.I.P biker , if there was camera evidence of these shall we say .... urm total waste of spaces , that capital punishment should be bought in.... if true that is so so so sad.... I myself have been oncoming with a young guy in his dads BMW deciding to overtake on a blind corner , and only at the lst second realised i was there after i had mounted the curb and ridden up a grass bank to escape him , only for him to press his horn at me and call me a fucking wanker ... first time in my life i have wished someone dead. they really do need culling....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

badcompanybiker.....

....I know not all youngsters are bad drivers or riders for that matter, but the headline and the witness statements in this case prove that the chavs have caused the death of an innocent biker who was out riding and enjoying himself.

When will these little pricks learn that a Citroen saxo is not an F1 car and has less power than your average vacuum cleaner.

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

when vax stop selling their motors to citroen... anyways , has anyone got any more news on this story ? any arrests made with actual evidence ?

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

ah good

i don't think they should have been granted bail to be honest...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices