Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

Cal Crutchlow gave himself an early 27th birthday present in Phillip Island this afternoon to claim his second premier class podium in an Australian Grand Prix that saw Jorge Lorenzo clinch a second MotoGP world title. Crutchlow celebrates his 27th birthday tomorrow (Monday) and he won’t be the only one partying in Australia after factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo finished second to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 October 2012 08:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Spies bike has gone to test rider Nakasuga who stood in for JL last year at Valencia.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nostro

There you go with the insults, it about sums you up.

Man up and admit you spout crap at times and get things wrong. We all do. I'd love to see Crutchlow win everything but its not going to happen.

Casey is a brilliant rider , one of the fastest of all time, but his record for being consistent enough every round just isnt good enough to be a multiple champion. You find that hard to swallow, so slag people off.

If Rossi fails to be competitive next year, i'l be man enough to hold my hand up and admit my judgement is wrong.

Ducati are too far behind the honda and Yamaha, and cannot develop their bikes fast enough to keep up.

It may improve with the finance and tooling audi can add for the future ,but its not a given.

Im cant to be bothered to scroll through links etc, just be a man and hand your hand up and getting it abit wrong.

Reply to this Topic
DJSP2ROCKS

Feb 09

DJSP2ROCKS says:

Now, Now Children!

It's a shame Dani went down as it robbed us of an exciting race however it was a great podium. A retiring home hero as the winner, a newly crowned world champion and a brit who rode a very tidy race. Just a thought: a lot of children have posted on this thread. Your arguments are as grown up as that you would find in a primary school playground.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

CCB...

"Casey is a brilliant rider , one of the fastest of all time, but his record for being consistent enough every round just isnt good enough to be a multiple champion"

Sorry to be picky but he is a multiple champion... :blink:

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Yawn Hedgy

With his riding ability he should have had more than two titles in  seven years. Its bring it hold in the top three when its not your day and gathering points to wins at the end of the year that was lacking in his make up for me.

The win or bust style of his is breath taking but can also hide the truth of how poor a bike is ,but also explains the reason for only two titles IMO

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

CCB...

He's had one race crash this year (none last year, discounting being taken out by Rossi)... one race crash in 31 races... at Ducati he had to be win-or-bin or face disappearing into the obscurity that Rossi is now enjoying (unlike Rossi, Stoner had to prove he was worthy of a Japanese factory ride... that wouldn't have come by wobbling around with Hayden as Rossi currently seems happy with)... at honda it has been a completely different story.

... & why the yawn... I'm presuming you agree with my comment... you find the truth boring?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

No Hedgy

Its your pickiness over Grammar, in my language Casey is a duel world champion, not a multiple.

Multiple means many titles in my mind

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Ok CCB...

... but you'll excuse me for interpreting the dictionary definition... perhaps you could post a list of other words you have alternative definitions for to avoid future confusion... though it might be easier just to say "yeah, I got that one wrong."

:smile

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

holeshot

You sound a bit like yam3358 or is it another of mandy's or maybe another arrogant numpty nostro.
You are obviously not new to this forum so why hide behind a new name you big coward.

I will explain what I meant seeing you are too thick to understand (the reason for 3358)

Rossi's team have done the best they can with the equipment they have been given which is obviously not good enough to compete with Honda or Yamaha but unfortunately in the process it has cost Ducati a lot of cash. Simply  they have not produced  a bike that is able to be ridden or set up well enough to be competitive in Moto GP.

H5 love your dumb comment about not taking risks.That is on a par with some of bullyboys.
He cannot see any improvement but Mr Spalding can.Now who do we think knows best...errrr.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Sorry Buell...

... it's a view held by many Rossi fans... Stoner had a win or bust attitude as said by CCB below... it has been said that Rossi won't take those sorts of risks... dumb?... maybe... did he say he can not or would not ride it like Stoner did?... either way he seems to concur.

:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices