Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

Cal Crutchlow gave himself an early 27th birthday present in Phillip Island this afternoon to claim his second premier class podium in an Australian Grand Prix that saw Jorge Lorenzo clinch a second MotoGP world title. Crutchlow celebrates his 27th birthday tomorrow (Monday) and he won’t be the only one partying in Australia after factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo finished second to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 October 2012 08:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

doh....

And why would I not reply.It's you that has not replied most recently on other threads.
Your talking out your arse as usual.Did you hear what Spalding even said?
He was referring to this years machine as I was in my initial post and when you look at performance in general grid positions and set up the bike has been improved by Rossi and his team although nowhere near enough to be competitive.
The bike is inherently difficult to set up compared to the others and that has been improved albeit nowhere near enough either but they have taken a step forward and not backwards.The Ducati still has flaws but it is a better bike than it was at the start of this season.
Or are you one of the braindead pillocks that think he has made it worse?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

The only time I don't bother replying is when discussion is futile - Maid Marion being a prime example, suggesting the FIM should force Stoner out of the remaining races as he was 'a danger'.

On this subject, I'm trying to be realistic, which is next to impossible with you when Rossi is the subject - a subject you brought into a topic about Lorenzo winning the title

I'm no lover of stats but I gave you some figures that had relevance to comparing the performance of the Ducati.

On top of that, I gave you a direct quote from Rossi saying the bike is no different from the one he began with. You ask if you should take my opinion over Spalding, yet you'd take Spalding's opinion over Rossi's statement of fact. You're saying the bike is easier to set up than the old one - how do you assess this -  Rossi says it's got the same problems, which it's results bear out. With 2 days set up at Misano, he got it working in the race. With 2 hours at every other track, he can't. I don't see how you see that as improvement

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

dear me bulto

And you decide whether they are futile or not do you? Mario was winding you up but you jump in with both feet like you have done this time.
I merely passed comment about what Spalding said and you immediately jumped down my throat disputing what he said was wrong.
Yes the Ducati still has problems but it is at a better level than it was at the start of the season.
If you want the technical details ask Mr Spalding what he meant by his statement and for once in your life admit your wrong.
Why did Hayden say the bike has improved by the way?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

If you want the technical details ask Mr Spalding what he meant by his statement and for once in your life admit your wrong.

You still disregard what Rossi says?

They still can't set it up can they, so how has it improved? Never mind technical details, look at real world results.

I've no idea why Hayden said that, maybe to curry favour to keep his job? He's not saying it now is he.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Mario was winding you up but you jump in with both feet like you have done this time.

Mario meant every word and is now conspicuous by his absence whilst he reflects on making himself look a twat - again

So my attempt at a discussion and simply questioning what someone says is what you describe as jumping in with both feet. Hey ho.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Troll ...

Mario meant every word and is now conspicuous by his absence whilst he reflects on making himself look a twat - again

Very big and very clever - very arrogant.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Done it now

That's frightened Maid Marion off the site, till Valencia, jamming up the article with his shite regarding Stoner, there he was reading all the threads, to see when he dare dip his toe into the water, and own up to the shite he's been posting, and what goes around, comes around, and the majority on here will want to forget what they've said regarding Rossi, Stoner, whoever, and are ready to jump on anybody that makes a decision on a particular rider, and is willing to stand by it, and that's one of the main problems on this forum, they chicken out, when all their posts regarding it, turns to shite.

Oh and before any of you come back and say "will you stand by what you say about Sir'B'", that will be a BIG YES, and yes just to be crystal, from the start of Smith's season of 2012, to the end of his 2 year gift, he will not win a race, and very little chance of a podium, I stand by that, and I hope the rest of you, stand by your comments.    

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Soup's was right ...

... and only stated the obvious - that a badly injured rider on a 250 BHP missile might pose a safety problem to himself and those around him.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB get it right

that little rent boy, in the blue tights, said 'FIM & Dorna, should ban Stoner from racing, he's a danger to the others, and he's not fit to race', followed by loads of other tripe, including his medical opinion. Then the little twat goes to ground, when Casey comes out and smokes 'em, I hope you are reading this Marion, you don't come out and stand up for yourself, like Calfanny, the Rev, and that butch new poster TheHoleshot, I'll bet he knows the correct temperature of his anus.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

sorry bulto

but your posts I have decided your posts are futile.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle