Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

Cal Crutchlow gave himself an early 27th birthday present in Phillip Island this afternoon to claim his second premier class podium in an Australian Grand Prix that saw Jorge Lorenzo clinch a second MotoGP world title. Crutchlow celebrates his 27th birthday tomorrow (Monday) and he won’t be the only one partying in Australia after factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo finished second to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 October 2012 08:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TheHoleshot

Oct 12

TheHoleshot says:

Buelligan272

Not new to this forum? How would you know? Is it because so far i have not spouted the dribble you consistently spew on a(from what ive seen over the last few weeks) regular basis? At first i found it funny, and then i felt the need to expose you for the dimwit you quite clearly are. You've tried putting your contradiction together ... how laughable.

What till the excuses be next year? I wonder. Possibly 'Rossi is not recieving the same equipment as Lorenzo'

Take the hint pal, it's clearly not just me who thinks your head is screwed on the wrong way.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

fair point H5

But I dont think Rossi has not been taking risks.He has been trying there is no doubt the same as every rider on that grid is trying.
The fact is although the Ducati has changed a lot Stoner is the only rider that has been able to get decent results but he had his problems as well as we all know.There are too many factors involved to compare the 2 riders but all in all they are both world class riders that do not deserve the crap they get thrown at them by arrogant numptys on here.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Buell...

I agree... unsubstantiated crap is puerile... & that the level of risk was merely comparative... they all take risks every time they take to the track as we saw with poor Marco last year.

:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

CCB you product of village idiots

You invent your (completely false) interpretation of my opinion, and I'm somehow supposed to respect you? Sunshine you're vying for dozy poster of the day with Buelli this dull Sunday. As Hedgy mentioned, it may pay to brush up on your two times table too.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

holyshit

I know more than you will ever know and I will take no hint from a coward like you.
Now calm down little boy and bugger off.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Too true H5

well said.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Results

They speak way louder than any haters,awsum ride by all to honest great race but bit spread out mind.cal did a solid job.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Stig Pig ...

... if you've got a problem, then why not face up to it?

Why be so childish?

Be a man about it and admit that Dovi owns Crutchlow - much like I own you.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Today

Not today tho with all respect for dovi putting it 4th so cal can fight for 5th at Valencia,Rossi was my suprise today I thought he would have been further up given his past visits here.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Stig Pig ...

.. just for you .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnkB5MoDSx4

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle