Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

Cal Crutchlow gave himself an early 27th birthday present in Phillip Island this afternoon to claim his second premier class podium in an Australian Grand Prix that saw Jorge Lorenzo clinch a second MotoGP world title. Crutchlow celebrates his 27th birthday tomorrow (Monday) and he won’t be the only one partying in Australia after factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo finished second to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 October 2012 08:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TheHoleshot

Oct 12

TheHoleshot says:

That's all you got? 2 sentences with minor insults?

I think for sure, you are a great example of a Rossi fanboy.

'I know more than you will ever know'. I doubt it, dear infant, but i'd never be such a cock as too brag about it. You are up your own arse a little, i see. That's a shit trait to have, i feel for you.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

Rev, as another addition to your numerous characters has appeared, TheHoleshit, he's a bit grey at the moment, I'd suggest sticking to the 'Dick Emery' theme, what about the one with the floppy hat and shoulder bag, that one would suit him best, as you're making him sound too butch, and challenging, 'I like him, but you are awful', just remember to keep him off the pink gin, and baaaaarbiturates.   

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

Simply they have not produced a bike that is able to be ridden or set up well enough to be competitive in Moto GP.

Would you care to comment on Misano where Rossi was second and enthusing about the new swingarm that improved rear grip, both edge grip that held the corner and drive that allowed him to accelerate out of corners better and improved tyre life?

The bike appeared well set up there did it not?

So, was that because they had the benefit of two full days set-up time from the previous test? If so, does that suggest that Rossi is unable to set up the Ducati in the time available at race weekends. Based upon the Misano result, would you say there is a competitive bke in there, just waiting to be let out by someone who understands it better, or can ride it differently?

You'll no doubt see everything that is written as Rossi bashing but you made the unsolicited statement that that the Ducati is now a better bike, I'm just wondering on what evidence?

Saying Spalding says so doesn't really cover it.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cornball ...

... trust me darling - there's only me and my dear brother - The Rev.

We won't hurt you.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

Go on Rev, give him the pic, you know you want to, let him be tough and butch, but don't bring him out again, 'till after the watershed, or the kids on here will never get to sleep. 

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cornball ...

... there ain't no sunshine 'till you're gone.

Great ride by Cal - better than Brno. Respect.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

Rev, have you thought about getting sideburns like Guy Martin, because he's going to make more money as the new Fred Dibbnah, than he's able to do from the TT.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cornball ...

... I bet you'd like to see my Brazilian?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

Rev, I'm worried now, you told me you were a man!!!  ouch.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Crutchlow ...

... just remember to thank Dovi if you manage to finish 7th or better.

Thanks to Dovi, Bradl can't catch you now - 7th is safe and all yours (but do people really care who finishes 7th - I know that I don't).

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices