Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

Cal Crutchlow gave himself an early 27th birthday present in Phillip Island this afternoon to claim his second premier class podium in an Australian Grand Prix that saw Jorge Lorenzo clinch a second MotoGP world title. Crutchlow celebrates his 27th birthday tomorrow (Monday) and he won’t be the only one partying in Australia after factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo finished second to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 October 2012 08:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Motoking

Still talking shit as usual.

If Ducati goes bust, then it has nothing to do with Rossi, it is the fault off the Ducati management. They are the ones in charge of the finance and if they couldn't afford it, then they shouldn't of signed Rossi.

If a company offered you a multi-million pound deal, lets see you turn it down.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Happy Birthday Crutchlow ...

... 27 today - one of the oldest riders never to have won a MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Firebird

If a company offered you a multi-million pound deal, lets see you turn it down.

Well one rider did didn't he.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Troll

27 today - one of the oldest riders never to have won a MotoGP.

Was there any real point in that

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

Question too difficult to answer or just that the true answer isn't to your liking?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny dole day again

Proving yet again Benny that all you have to say over and over is that you dislike Cal , what a sad man , still you can bet Cal isn't up early today to sign on , Yout dreg, Do the decent thing and let me get you a ticket to Switzerland for an appointment with Dignitas , Have a double , Lets face it you dont have a life anyway , bitter inadequate and despised , Been like it all your life , Poor Benny the local misfit and sheepworrier

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Mr Arrogant bullyboy

Sorry but I have a life apart from this forum and cannot be around to answer your arrogant views every minute of the day.
If you really are not able to see where the Ducati has improved you should give up bikes.
Even bob admitted the bike has improved in his own sarcastic way.
Granted it is still some way off the other works bikes but all you and your fellow haters can do is put all the blame mainly on one rider.Why not have a go at another rider for a change?
I just cannot wait till next season when probably Rossi will be up the sharp end and the Ducati's will still be struggling and if that happens you and a few others are going to look even more stupid than you do now. :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Reading this lot

Reminds me of the Bear hunter joke." Your not really here for the hunting; are you ?"

How many posters are actually here to talk about motorcycle racing, at the moment most seem to be here in order to try and out do each other with childish negative jibes.

It is so sad to see how a really good weekend of racing is not heralded on a forum about Motorcycle racing.

How about an amnesty ?

Hell you ain't going to change anybodies opinion by screaming and shouting progressively nastier levels of abuse.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Stig ...

'Hell you ain't going to change anybodies opinion by screaming and shouting progressively nastier levels of abuse.'

Did you hear that Pig-boy?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

That's pathetic

You come onto a topic that has nothing to do with Rossi or Ducati and you state that Spalding says they are in a better place now than they were before due to Rossi's input

I ask you why as based upon results, it would appear they aren't. You accuse me of arrogance and once again rubbishing Rossi

I then give you a direct quote from Rossi that would appear to contradict what Spalding says. You call me arrogant again

I'm simply questioning your statement, it has nothing to do with 'attacking' Rossi.

Rather than another childish tantrum, give YOUR opinion on why you think the Ducati is better now than 2 years ago.

I doubt you will, I doubt you will even reply.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices