Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow third as Jorge Lorenzo lifts MotoGP crown

Cal Crutchlow gave himself an early 27th birthday present in Phillip Island this afternoon to claim his second premier class podium in an Australian Grand Prix that saw Jorge Lorenzo clinch a second MotoGP world title. Crutchlow celebrates his 27th birthday tomorrow (Monday) and he won’t be the only one partying in Australia after factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo finished second to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 October 2012 08:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

I might be wrong (it's happened before) but don't I recall VR rocking up to a Race on crutches? And shortly after Ben spa being knocked back after a medical and blaming his wrong passport? Just curious

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Need to sort my settings out. Not sure why now anon......Stonered. Great race from cal. Superb from stoner, safe from loz...just as needed. Shame about Dannie tho. It's all out for the next/last race tho....they will all want the last race of the season

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB, stop it

arn't you a bit ott, keep opening more accounts, you really need to get a life, and a lot more mirrors with bells on them.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cornball ...

... you're almost as paranoid as Stig - you automatically assume that any new posters are me in another guise.

But then excessive cannabis use isn't for everyone - it certainly doesn't work for you and Stig, does it?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

stonered

Yep afraid you wrong again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/jul/17/valentino-rossi-motogp-berlin

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Burlington ... Thanks mate...like I said....I'm used to being wrong...but the guardian was saying VR needed crutches to get to his bike and was hoping for a best of 5th due to his broken leg just 6 weeks earlier....or did I get the wrong article???

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Predictive text sux ... That was to buelligan

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

no probs stonered

I have been called a lot worse than burlington before!

Don't know if you got the wrong article but let's face it these guys are in a different league to us mere mortals.
Hard Hard men....the lot of them.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

Not all new posters are 'ewe' , but a good 50% of them are. 'Ewe' need to stop RAM ing your confused opinions under different accounts. Calfannys still got that land mine on his head, you need to defuse that, ask Benny/Rev/Hmmm/TheHoleshot/Binbag/Twpsyn and your cast of thousands, to help 'ewe' before it explodes, and stay out of the sheep, 'ewe' will feel better for it. 

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cornballs ...

... rather than going on about me all the time, why don't you talk about something less interesting - like Cal?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices