Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

The usual, unimaginative play on words from Cornball - but then it would be unrealistic to expect more.

Someone had better put their butter-knife down before something even more unpleasant happens - Soup's got an Uzi in his pocket.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

CCB

for someone supposedly bored of old Nostro, you do an awful lot of obsessing about me. Every second post of yours is Nostro this, Nostro that. I might have to nominate you my nr. 3 or 4 fan. I've got others, but they're even bigger knobs than you. Witness little Golem like S.M. snivelling away down this thread.

Give it up, or at least provide a link to your unsubstantiated claims. Can you manage that, my profile is open for all to view? Nah, thought not.

Oh, best make up your mind am I 'a sad bitter know fuck all' or 'one with vast knowledge of the biking world'

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Stoner is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, rider of the modern era.  Anyone that denies that has not been watching the racing or does not ride a bike.  Rossi has also had his time and proven to be fast, dominant and an all-round genius but is now 33 years old which is some difference from the rest - if he can mix it in the top 3 again consistently then big respect.  If he can challlenge for the title then no one should ever challenge THE GOAT title again.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Pigsy

I've caught up with you at last! How's Monkey ?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Who's not so sure of himself now?

Yeah thats pretty much what I thought nostrocoward. Full of piss and vinegar until someone pulls the rug out from under your feet, and then we see you're just full of shite.

You been sucking those plums again corny? or just hanging round the playground in your trenchcoat?

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

S Mario

Arrogance has been mentioned a several time recently : definitions of arrogance are :

Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others:

Someone who believes they are always right, and better than everyone. Also cannot take abuse.

Ring any bells ?  There are 3 outstanding examples on here - 3 guesses as to who they are.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

bully boy

The old nostro had constructive things to say and would add to a debate, he offered opinions that very different to others and could interesting. Blunt yes, constantly rude and obnoxious no.

If your bored with this site dont post, ive not been on here much, couldnt be bothered with the Rossi stoner hate fest all year and busy with the club racing.

Your acting like a no fuck all  when your not.  Your better than that. Anyone with racing knowledge knows Rossi will podium regularly when back on a bike thats sorted , maybe as Stoner did.

It may well be that Lorenzo has taken it to another level, me myself ? im not so sure. time will tell.

I prefer sensible debate to slagging matches , i just wish you would start doing the same again.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Tripitaka

He no good, yah yah yah !!! been test riding devil ducati !

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CCB

He's run out of constructive things to say - the sum total of his knowledge has now been dispatched. The vessel is now empty!

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Surely the headline should've read

Valentino Rossi continues to be outpaced at Phillip Island?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices