Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

I've tried  but it falls on deaf ears.  Go and have a lie down - you've been on here all day arguing with everyone - you must be exhausted.   I go in and out and you're still here

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You've tried Saturn?

I must have missed that. Was it the bit where you were drawing analogies between MotoGP and spraypainting?

It's amazing what you can achieve when you use both hemispheres of your brain. But then being comprised mainly of hot air you've got a bit of consolidation to attend to first I suspect.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

you old 14th century seer I might have guessed you would chuck your weight behind Marquez the boy looks like Stoner - same mouth as the 'joker' from Batman.  I'll tell you what tho'  if Rossi fails to deliver next year I will be the first to say you were right!  Today though neither of us really know.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

By the way Nostro

Re your earlier comment about your wife 'dinging' your car.  I'm afraid I dont' know any paint sprayers but I do know a good divorce lawyer !    I used to work in a solicitors office!

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

A bit more

Bultoboy> “The one spec tyre hasn't worked and has arguably cost more than it was intended to save.” To add to your tyre comments this from the HRC Boss Shuhei Nakamoto interview.

SN: First of all I would change the tire rule. Single tire rules means that nothing happens, but (with open rules) at some circuits one company makes a better tire and at other circuits another company makes a better tire. This means that there are changes, surprises, improvement. But with single tire rule this never happens. Fast rider, fast machine, win all the time, like now. Before it was different, as when Tamada won in 2004 with the Bridgestone tire (in Rio de Janiero and Motegi) with satellite team when other riders are using Michelin tires.

And on the subject of why the works Hondas were slow for the first part of the season.

SN: First we have the chattering problem when Bridgestone changed last year’s front tire and at first Dani couldn’t run it as Casey could at first.

The question that should be answered - but won't - is “Why take away a tyre that worked quite well and safely on the Hondas and forcibly replace it with an inadequate (for Honda) alternative?”

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Nostrils

You mean to say, you're actually capable of fathering a child, seven years old, well, it's as good a way as any to get your benefit, so you can post up your crap, all day. Do you think it's a good environment, for a seven year old with a coke sniffing daddy, with a fixation about percentages.You don't need to worry about colours, another line of coke and you've got one big kaleidoscope  of colours, and I can just picture you, sweating, eyes bulging like door knobs, the old ticker, beating like a supersport on the red line, steam out of your ears, pounding out the death threats on the keyboard like Jerry Lee Lewis, 'great balls of fire'. Your credibility has just gone down 75%, that's another brain teaser for you.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I beg to differ corny

75% of nothing, is nothing.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Bloody hell

you've got kids nostro-coward? How embarrassing, for them I mean. You've gotta be a dead cert for the special newcomers prize at the Darwin awards for most pointless contribution to the gene pool. Nice going.

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Surprise

The title says "Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island " - well that's hardly a surprise!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices