Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Bulto ...

... you're better off sticking to sarcasm - the lowest form of wit.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You're frightening Buel off

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

What am I sniggering at nostrocoward?

Clearly I'm sniggering at you, you fool! as are a good many other people who see you for what you are.

corny,its both highly revealing and worrying to me that you seem to be on first name terms with one of the biggest paedo's of recent times. A personal hero of yours maybe?

Usual story folks, these 'tough guys' love to dish it but when the tables are turned, well, you can plainly see the crying for yourselves!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Are you ronery nostro?

http://youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Hey corny

I just realised, todays your big day! You can go outside and mingle with the other freaks un-noticed

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

CCB...

"Stoner went backwards for three years on the Ducati, thats a fact 6, 4, 3"

Erm... he got more points in 2010 than 2009 with less race finishes... not many, but more points mean he finished higher up in the races than the previous season... i.e. not backwards. It's been pointed out a hundred times before but still people say it... & now even you... but for 1 race finish (say Qatar) he could have been 2nd... ahead of Honda! He wasn't, but he wasn't going backwards either.

It's evident that when they took a chance on the CF bike their points dropped... it was obviously fast enough, still setting poles, fastest laps & winning races, but Stoner was having to push it too hard. It was a gamble that was only starting to pay off when he left. Unfortunately it was a gamble they made on someone looking to earn a Honda ride who needed to impress. They've gambled again with the bike they've built for Rossi... not so successfully.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

Hello you blue panted runt, your argument outlook is not looking good, you're going to have to shut that big mouth of yours, like you did last week, after your 'ban Stoner campaign', went tits up, you little schoolboy, you ran and hid behide teacher for the week, when you're asked to stand up and be counted you little turd. Say the words after me 'Stoner smoked them all, at PI' but according to you, he should still have a sick note, so either put up or shut up, and please, please call that help line. Have you told daddy, who your new friend is, baaaa. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hey Cartoon boy

A good many others eh. You mean you, Buelli, CCB, Hardlylean, Saturn and a small hatful of other doppy little 46'ers.

Yes the entire MCN intelligentsia is ganging up against yours truly (oh, I'm quaking) , and all because I'm merely delivering the simple messgae you don't want to hear or admit to - Rossi is a grid filler. I've been preaching this message for three years now. He's rarely proven me wrong or let me down, unlike  his little yellow brain dead acolytes.

Have a good day now.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Hedgey

Unlike the blinker old fool Nostro your are prepared to debate.

None of this is to rubbish Stoner as a rider in anyway shape or form. Its a silly argument. The main point is dont you agree that If Stoner had been riding a Honda or a Yamaha in that three year period theres more than a good chance he would have more than two world titles to his name.

As the field has gotten less and less competitive bikes out there, the four aliens have all managed to score plenty points every year as the only one to break up the dominance on a regular basis has been Dovi.

The fact Stoner only came fourth in thev standing in 2010 behind Rossi, who had missed for rounds with a broken leg indicates to me the true level of how competitve the Ducati actually was.

The last two years have only proven two things to me, the Ducati engineers havent been able to keep up with the Japanese , and how well Stoner was doing on it when hew rode it.

Rossi can only tell them how the bike is behaving and what feels wrong, If Prizoisi and his team cant address that problem, its not Rossi's fault.

Nostro want to label Rossi a mid pack rider on the back of their failure as a design team. Well next year will prove alot, Lorenzo has shown how good the Yamaha is, and Rossi is fit, there no hiding place for him. If he doesnt produce he'l going to shatter his reputation fully.

Deep down old nostro bricking it, If Rossi comes good he'l look such a twat its untrue , and IMO he's already looking like a pregnent fish

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

The wise words of wisdom

From the man was claimed Spies was an Alien, forgive me for not buying into Rossi is a grid filler with judgement like that. Hows your fifth alien Spies getting on by the way?

Strange how some of us thicko's saw right through the overated wannabe isnt it? Still your judgement is law and it gives you the right to slander everyone else, even if we are proven right, cos all you do is Lie about it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices