Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nostro of the third reich

Has all those hours locked in that German loft reading Mein Kampt made you think you rule the world?

Foolish statements made by Adolf Nostro in the last few years whilst  insulting others beliefs.

Dovi is shit and Spies is an alien who would hammer the little Italian and Rossi, Hows that one worked out?

Stoner was entering i period of dominance remeniscent off the Doohan era Because Casey was miles better than Lorenzo. How has that worked out?

No doubt the bitter old fart with convieniently forget all this, and hand out the insults whilst offering fuck all else.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I'll pin my colours to the mast and say we will see a noticeable improvement by Rossi once he gets back on the Yamaha, and a noticeable drop in Dovi once he throws his leg over the Ducati at the first test.

Don't think you need a crystal ball to forecast that... Rossi should be on the podium at least, every race, unless Marquez is a revelation.

Acanada, you do as you accuse others as you're always keen to get a dig at Stoner

Of course your man wont be there as he has thrown in the towel as he doesn't have the mental strength to carry on.Shame he could't win back to back titles,unlike a true great who has done it on more than one occasion.

Your favourite gambit of his mental strength again. Can you imagine the pressure of his last race at PI, the expectations of the home crowd, knowing others would be longing for him to screw up. Fastest in every session with some incredible riding and lap times and a runaway win. Seemed to handle it quiite well it seemed.

Winning back to back titles isn't a sign of anything other than a rider got more points than anyone else again. A title can be won emphatically by winning nearly every race, by playing safe and accumulating points, by benefitting from others misfortune and even when you don't win a single race. So what if some happen to be back to back. A title isn't necessarily the sign of the best rider. Can't understand the fuss about back to back.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Rossi on podium eh?

Covering your back now bulto! Are you getting worried that the problem really is the bike more than the rider.I seem to think some of your previous posts said otherwise about the time you and your gang were ranting on about Rossi never riding a works Yam or Honda again.
Your partner in crime nostro does not think he can podium,seems to think he will be a mid packer.
Not like you 2 to disagree or have you had a fall out?

As for back 2 back titles it is well known it is one of the hardest things 2 achieve. Thought you would have known that winning a title yourself!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

nostro

that reply dosen't even make sense in relation to my remarks.

Tell you what, lets have a little wager. If as you say Rossi's poor results are entirely his own fault, then it surely follows that he'll score the same or fewer points next year on the Yam than he has this year on the Duc. If this is the case, you win.

If however Rossi scores more points on The Yam next year, as I think most reasonable and intelligent people would agree with, then you lose.

Loser deletes their profile and fks off.

So howbout it tough guy? you got the balls for it? or are you as spineless as I remember, nostrocoward?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

As for back 2 back titles it is well known it is one of the hardest things 2 achieve.

Is it?  Explain why.

Find me one comment where I've said Rossi wouldn't be near the front on the Yam.

As for covering my back, this is an internet forum, I'm not campaigning for president

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Looks like someone's taking a knife to a gunfight - and it isn't Soup's.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

Oi, rent boy, you've got a fkn cheek haven't you, sticking your neck out after all the shite you wrote about Stoner 'not fit to be on the grid, should be banned' etc., made yourself look a right pratt didn't you. Have you got your forecast for Valencia, or should he be banned.

Now you're back on here, sticking your neck out about Rossi, it's a good job this time, you're telling it correctly, but be careful of your new girlfriend, he'll have you out sheepshagging with him, Soup's, 'ewe know ewe like it, but he is awful'

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Chump central

No matter how many times you say it CCB these are your words not mine. My words will appear under my profile, not yours.

Now for cock nr.2 the cartoon janitor. Do I expect Rossi to do better on the Yamaha. Probably. By much? No.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

your a liar

Nostro and everybody knows it, man up and tell the truth, we all call it wrong sometimes.

You probably believed it at the time, but now its turned out not to be so you go into denial

Sad bitter old knowfuck all

You know , ive said things about stoner etc in the past , i believed them to be true. But they upped their game ,showed me to be wrong.  I took it on the chin , held my hand up and offered my congratulations.

Its a strange thing Nostro its called learning ,some of us can, but an old dog cant learn new tricks can you.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

The worst part about it

Nostro is, you know your spouting utter bollocks, why as a person who has a vast knowledge of the biking world do you feel its neccessary to slander Rossi constantly.

Stoner went backwards for three years on the Ducati, thats a fact 6, 4, 3  if he'd stayed want next? 0, it was on the cards before he signed with Honda and rode with a win or bust approach.

If Stoner is the god you claim and theres nothing wrong with the Ducati why was this happening.

Rossi beat him in 2010 dispite his shoulder injury, broken leg missing four rounds yet still beat Stoner to third with a win under this belt.

The Ducati experience has been a nightmare for two  aliens in the last four years, it just you cant except that, as you'l have to admit Stoner was struggling ,and that will knock the shit out of your Rossi hate fest

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices