Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

only one clown nostro

And that's you.........

Everything he asked for Ducati provided - well until senior Ducati mgmt finally woke up to the fact further investment in this clown was a dead loss cause.

Is that why they pleaded with him to stay and offered him a fortune at the same time?
You will be constantly reminded about the words grid filler next season.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Stoner a grid filler?

Ha, ha, ha. Just how fucking ignorant are you CCB? Wins and podiums galore sunshine. Did you miss those?

Will I now Buelli, you finally going to wake up and smell the roses are you?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

and you compound your hard on

For Stoner with quoting the same old facts, Races wins and poduims Yes, but what of the other races?

Tell us o great one WHY did he finish behind an injured shouldered, leg broken ( four races missed) came back early Rossi in 2010? Maybe it was because the Ducati wasnt up to it?

Yes i already know you cant.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

i aint a rossi lover i just appreciate what he has done with his career lets not forget he could of taken the money and gone to ferrari in f1 a few years back but he stuck with the sport he loves.rossi is a legend in his own right as is stoner but history will always show stoner as a double world champion and rossi as a 9 times world champion.and this debate over rossi and stoner lets not forget lorenzo has shown them both how its done this season and with how well pedrosa has ridden theres no guarentie stoner would have finished above him this season anyway without the injury

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

goat my arse.

Rossi is the most spoilt brat in the history of gp racing.i want a yamaha i want bridgestones i want a ducati i want another yamaha,jerry hold my hand,what a prick,he has been shit on the ducati,i cant wait for next season lorenzo will smash him and the rossi myth will be buried even deeper.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

sprints if u gunna slag rossi off at least have some substance to your argument buddy

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Sprint

Some fair enough points delivered in a hate filled way.

But tell me, was it just Rossi? or has every top rider and champion been allowed in some way shape or form  to manipulate their teams and sport? thought so.

Rossi beat Stoner fair and square in the 800 era as did Stoner to Rossi. 2 apiece

Lorenzo has yet to be Rossi on equal machinery when Rossi wasnt injured. That is what for me will make next year exciting. The old master against the Young champion. although Admiral Pedrosa may well be the one to watch out for.

Am expecting Marquez to be doing his best supersic impression as well

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

nostrocoward

if you're so sure of what you say then you'll accept my bet. Of course we both know that won't happen because you're a spineless joke.

corny, I don't know what planet you live on but to me and everyone else I gave you a serious spanking the other week. Obviously you're too stupid to realise it. What costume are you wearing tonight? sick pervert or village idiot?  ha ha ha

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

to many people on here focus on the low points of rossis career instead of appreciating the great moments and battles he has provided us

Reply to this Topic
Geepier

Jul 07

Geepier says:

Stoner v Rossi again?

Everyone has their heroes and really speculation and mindless clap trap from either camp shows the rivalry.

I wouldn't say Casey is Rossi's bessy mate or vica versa so how can the die hards be mates?

Stats can be twisted and formed to show a great many conclusions and comparing riders can also be futile.

Fact is Rossi couldn't emulate Caseyon the Duke and even if Dovi does will that be down to Audi's cash splash?

Casey is a remarkable rider and he has proved this year he can race which i thought was his weak link. jerez proved that one.

Rossi is a legend and all the he had the best bike he slides Carmello a stiff one to get his own way, well he's won in every class(apart from the current 1000) on different bikes and although a vast array of Ausies seem to stick the boot in and put Rossi down the guy has fans in every country on a huge scale.

So i will be sad to see Casey go, but he has fell out of love with the sport. Rossi hasn't and he doesn't need the money

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle