Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Not searching for validation nostro-coward

I'm searching for courage. The courage of your convictions. Take my bet. Prove me wrong.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

No waipipi

nostro is far to old for cornbowl. corny is how shall we say, a big fan of jimmy savile

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

Super rent boy, you are on the run, look at all your one line'rs, can you stand up to what you said, you can't. Keep on posting, keep on running, you won't stand and own up to that big mouth of yours, all the bad shit that you put about Stoner, pre PI, let's do it again, 'he's a danger to other racers', 'should be banned by the FIM & Dorna' so I'm still calling you out, stand up to it, own up to it, you made a bad mistake and you won't admit it. Now you're going to be making more noise than a wind up drummer boy until Valencia, and then you'll disappear, pre and post race.

How about you come clean, and admit you made a mistake, then you can ask Nostrils, to stand up to his opinion, but you're asking someone to do something that you are not prepared to do, and I find that very hard to understand, when you've got so much to say. So let's hear it, no more one line'rs, you got it wrong, but you can't do it can it, so spend your time trying to bury this one, pm the Rev, he'll help. 

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

This is so funny

Its called a wind up corny. Let me explain it to you in a way you can understand. There are a number of over aggressive, overly sensitive stoner fanboys on this site that insist nobody say anything positive about Rossi, or be critical of stoner in any way. So for a little joke I make a controvertial comment and wait to see which one of you over zealous fanboys will bite. And you oblige time and time and time again. Do you get it now corny? Do you see that I've made a fool of you on the countless occasions that you've completely wigged out over an obviously over the top comment I've made. And you still continue. Its ridiculous. I feel embarrassed for YOU! I might even feel bad for you if you weren't such a pervert.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I have to say I'm also

very touched by your loyalty to nostro-coward. Its really quite sweet. Perhaps waipipi was right!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

You would try and wriggle out of a keyhole wouldn't you. The Rev must have had a hand in coming up with an excuse, turn it if you want to, and I take it that you are turning out the same shite about Rossi, because that is what you are doing. So as I am actually learning quite a lot from you, you are a Casey Stoner fan boy and you are a 46 hater, am I right then !!! and both myself and everyone else is wasting their time with a schoolboy prankster. So if that's the case, I take it you've got Stoner down for a win at Valencia, am I right, but will you answer the question, and then you can keep your duvet cover and curtains with pride.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha, oh dear

I don't think "learning" is your strong point corny. No matey, Im no particular fan of stoner. Sure, the kid can ride a bike, but as I've stated before, he can also be a whiney little brat with little regard for the fans, his fellow competitors, or the sport itself. As a result, and despite his ability on a bike, I have no respect for the guy.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Did you also know

that casey dresses up as a woman on his weekends off, calls himself tracey, and hangs about in gay bars. Here's his fav song

http://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI

Enjoy!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Janitor

I think you just nailed it. That's the best description of Rossi I've read. Two years of solid whining, disregard for the sport and competitors as he's historically run rough shod over both. And total disregard for his slavish fans like you as he under performs week in, week out. Grid filler.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh come on nostro-coward

try to have an original thought for once! Thats the second time you've weakly plagiarised my comments in the same thread.

You can't play me at my own game for 2 reasons nostro-coward. 1 you're not that good at it, because 2 My motivation is humour and yours is anger and bitterness and it sticks out a mile. Better luck next time cheese dick  =)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices