Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

You little blue panted runt, just a mouthy little twat, slagging Stoner off, and that's not going away, 'till you show us that you might just be older than 15, and own up to being the biggest pratt of the week, prior to PI. No, you won't mention it will you, instead you want to keep taking cheap shots, diverting the issue. You ain't got the balls to come out and say that you were wrong.

Stoner was Brilliant at PI, qualifying, and racing, not bad when according to you he was 'dangerous and should be banned', you've no bollocks you little twat. There's more than one on here who are man enough and ready to say they were wrong, on other issues. You're trying to hold Nostro, to something, you're not man enough to do, that's own up to your mistake, and tell us where is Stoner going to finish at Valencia, that's if you give him your 'permission' to race.

I stand up and give my opinion about Smith, and most of you know what I think about him on here, and I stand by my opinion, I was back last week, to say 'I told you so, he's an under-achiever', so you, you silly little schoolboy, come out and say your thoughts on Stoner at PI, remember, the 'washed up racer' , also, do you think he should be banned from Valencia. No, you'll cover this question up, with your silly little 'Savile' hang up. You can give your own opinion, but you won't stand by it, because you're a mardy little teenager, prove me wrong.  

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Now here's a simple fact Oompa Loompa's

see if you can grasp it. Virtually everytime Stoner gridded that Ducati up he was a threat for the win. Yeah he threw in down the road a bit in his desire to be competitive - most of the time either leading or close to it. Rossi threw it down the road plenty last year whilst only ever seeing the Aliens in practice - the only exception being the one time he got close and a bit giddly ending with his tee boning of Stoner. 2012 Ducati's lead rider is doing all he can to hold down a laughably poor sixth place in the championship. A ridiculously over paid, under performing grid filler.

Stoner punting the Duke at the front of the field. Or Rossi riding manfully to hold off Barbera, Abrahams and the CRT's. Where's the entertainment value again? Fuggin' hypocrites.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

So if you're right

and Rossi is a mid field rider, accept my bet tough guy

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You are so easy to get to corny

you're like a little puppet having his strings pulled by the master!  HAHAHAHA!!!

Reply to this Topic
pinkerton2964

Nov 11

Stoner v Rossi

I can't believe how wound up some of you guys get at this Rossi vs Stoner shite. Anyone would think you were 10year olds in the playground, if you feel that strong why dont you exchange address' and have a fight at playtime who gives a fuck who is better it's a matter of opinion I bet Stoner/Rossi dont lose any sleep on it. When it comes down to it they are just men who can ride bikes fast other than that they are fairly normal people who don't spend all their time whacking off about other men I mean do you have pictures of stoner/rossi by your bed. For fuck sake grow up.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

seem to remember

Stoner ran away when the duke got to hard to ride, complaining his milkshake was the wrong flavour

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

Blue pants, I'm right, 15 years old going on 16, you've proved my point exactly you tiresome little schoolboy, you're just mouth and trousers, the Rev's got a use for that mouth as well, Soup's.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I remember very clearly

that unlike Rossi Stoner received little in the way of technical support during his Ducati tenure. I also remember HRC holding out the cheque book for him to race with them 2011 - pretty easy decision for a racer to make. Further I remember one Valentino Rossi having a right old tanty at YMC saying "It's Lorenzo or me". He painted himself into the red corner and lost big time.

Why do you bother CCB. Rossi can't hold a candle to Stoner. Rossi really is Stoner's bitch. Stoner has come out with some brilliant lines over the past two years shooting the lippy Rossi down. All I've heard from Rossi is whining. Who's the entertaining one again?

I always presumed you pulled something other than strings cartoon boy.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

CCB

Stoner ran away when the duke got to hard to ride, complaining his milkshake was the wrong flavour

If that is intended as a serious statement you should know better

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

So tell me corny

what are you gonna do for entertainment when stoner quits? Go back to sniffing pants I guess! hahahaha not long now!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle