Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Oh dear ...

... some people like Cornball have had a very poor, minimalist eduction - they have an excuse.

But for others, it's not the same. They merely abuse their privileged backgrounds and pleasure themselves through outlandish comment and derogatory statements of perceived 'facts'. When will they ever learn?

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostrodamus

It's nice to know your genetic material has been passed on,hopefuly they haven't inherited all of your traits....

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

BCB I do believe

you've been down the mines again. You have soot all over your face. Are you hankering for the 'good old days'?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

nostro-coward

I'm willing to admit I didn't understand the rules of the game a few years back, but now the pupil has become the master. When I say jump, you say how high, understand?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha

"CCB & SM seem to think I supported Stoner with the same myopic religious zeal they do Rossi."

nostro-coward, you are easily the most over zealous, over sensitive fanboy on this site, by a long long way. You can't handle the slightest criticism about your false idol. And thats why you fail, understand?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

My oh my

I'm willing to admit I didn't understand the rules of the game a few years back, but now the pupil has become the master. When I say jump, you say how high, understand?

I wouldn't have believed it possibe but you've returned after your self-imposed mini exile of embarassment an even bigger idiot than when you left

Have you been in touch with uncle Caramel yet to ask him to remove that rather slow and dangerous red and yellow mobile chicane from the track. It could find itself in the way of some rather fast racing motorcycles at Valencia and you wouldn't want a nasty incident would you - knowing how concerned you are for the safety of the riders.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

bultoboy

At least uncle caramel has got moaner to retire.....keep up the good work, if only we could get him to do the same with his fanboys on here..

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

"Self imposed exile"

what exile would you be referring to bluto? Perhaps you mean the short period when I became utterly bored of how easily I could make you look a fool and lose your temper?

Ha ha keep trying chump

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I especially liked the one

where I simply wrote "ha ha ha its too easy" and you foamed at the mouth. That really was a classic. You're my bitch bluto, and you know it.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

At least uncle caramel has got moaner to retire.....keep up the good work, if only we could get him to do the same with his fanboys on here..

And you really think that the racing next year will benefit from that? You now have two riders at the front instead of three, three maybe if Rossi can hack it.

You talk of fanboys, I think you define yourself with that sentiment.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices