Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi outpaced in Phillip Island

The forthcoming Valencia MotoGP test can’t come soon enough for Valentino Rossi after his penultimate appearance for Ducati in Australia yesterday proved to be another humbling experience. The Italian will be back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 at the Valencia test where he will begin the journey of trying to prove that at 33 he is still fast enough to fight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 07:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Not looking confident in your own opinion at all nostro-coward!!

One minute you claim Rossi (nine times world champ and considered by many to be one of the top 3 greatest riders of all time) is a midfield rider at best, and then I simply suggest you put your money where your mouth is, and you quit faster than stoner!! hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Janitor.

I've already expressed my opinion of where I envisage Rossi finishing next year and it isn't top three. Why on earth would I want to engage you (probably the biggest cockroach on MCN) in a wager? Back under your rock SM.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Bulto

One no mate, just baiting the twisted old twat that is Nostro. He is responsible for most of this shitty barbed comments about Stoner . I like Casey and his superb skills. But Nostros belief he was unbeatable is utter Bollocks.

Here you go you old Iron cross wearing kiwi afew facts for you.

Rossi beat Stoner 3 times to 2 in the final championship standings of the 800 era

Rossi has beaten stoner  4 times to 3  in the final Moto GP standings in the time Casey has competed.

Rossi has won 125 and 250 titles which Stoner tried but never managed to do.

What does it prove? nothing other than nostro is a blind old twat with hatred of Rossi and anyone to doesnt think Stoner is perfect.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

As you seem so sure of yourself

and your ridiculous opinions nostro-coward, I thought I'd give you the opportunity to gain some credibility. Instead you've reinforced my (and doubtless others) now firmly held belief that you are infact a spineless buffoon. Thats why.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I've got a fully open profile

our little own pantie sniffing clown, unlike you. I'm not hiding anything from anybody.  Who's spineless?

You must be a big disappointment to your Uncle BCB. He had such mediorce hopes for you.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

You silly little rent boy, you think the more silly little one line'rs you post, will bury my question to you, to stop others seeing what a little coward you are, and won't stand up to the shite you were writing about Stoner, you know, 'should be banned', 'a danger to others', 'should end his career now', just to make sure, you haven't forgotten the question, tell me are you standing by what you said, or come out with your little cheap one line'rs, because you're not up to answering.

Now what did you ask me,-  'what am I going to do when Stoner quits',  - I've no problem with Stoner, any more than with any of the other good riders on the grid, except for him throwing the towel in, which of course, has not made him popular, that's where you come in, because you've got to change your curtains and duvet cover now.  I've said my piece on Rossi, who doesn't have to do one more thing, to prove himself in MotoGP as a champion, and as I said to Nostrils on the other Stoner post, he's got an 80% chance to being in the top 3 mid season, because I feel that Rossi, Burgess and the M1 are the real deal.

So I've no outright favourites between any of them, but the difference between you and me is, you're a little shit, that will not own up to what he says, instead, you like to bury that post, because you don't like being wrong, but that's all part of growing up, but then 'Soup's' now you've bonded with your new pal, the Rev, you can only go one way, that's downhill. Own up to your mistake, or STFU.   

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha

QED corny. Look it up.

Lots of bitchy little replies nostro-coward, but none with any substance. Rather fitting. You got the balls to take my bet or not?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Hey nostro-coward, check it out

"everytime Stoner gridded that Ducati up he was a threat for the win"

http://youtu.be/z0iszcvOYaw

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Still searching for validation

Our wee plumb of a plumber? None of the usual ragtag brigade of yellow deadheads riding to you rescue. Feeling lonely, neglected, a bit foolish for backing the wrong horse all these years? Goodness me even your sponsor, everyone's favourite, BCB seems to have deserted you. Still at least you still have your Rossi posters from his good old winning days. Even if they do have the rather nasty yellow patina of age and goodness knows what else.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Hahaha

This is wicked...corn bowl and Nostro are lovers! Come on guys will this ever change agree to disagree or meet up for a punch up, let me know so we can sit in the grandstand...Si Vis Pacem, para Bellum!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices