Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

Casey Stoner’s love affair with the spectacular Phillip Island track continued yesterday when he romped to a stunning sixth successive victory on home soil.The Repsol Honda rider could not have scripted his farewell appearance in front of a record breaking crowd any better as he led from the second lap to finish close to 9.5s clear of newly crowned world...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 08:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

throwing the insults again

Eh Nostro?

What the record books will show is Stoner and Rossi with two championships each in the 800 era

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

i think it's a fair comparison spencer was the fastest of his day like casey, but the record books show lawson and rossi as being more successful

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

CCB

I thought you were bored of me? Do you not think it better to be bored a little more quietly and stop obssessing over my comments?

Rossi's racing epitaph will show like that of the German cobbler car driver -  'ultimately failed in the face of true adversity'.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

nostro, everyone get's old and slow! even casey would eventually wound up a has been

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

i unlike some (cough) dont have a crystal ball to tell me what next year has install. For the good of motogp i'd like to see rossi fighting for podiums again, does he have it still, fucked if i know but if he can fluke a 2nd on the duke he sure as hell should get lucky on the yam methinks

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Why

For the good of motogp i'd like to see rossi fighting for podiums again

Can it only be for the good of Motogp if Rossi is fighting at the front? Is he fighting at the front of WSB or BSB or Moto2 - all series that people keep banging on about as how racing should be. No he isn't.

Motogp just needs more close racing - whether one of the riders involved is Rossi is immaterial

Why there has to be constant comparison between Rossi and Stoner christ knows, their respective records are irrelavent as to how good a rider each is.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

no nostro

Your a bully and i'l question all the shit you spout

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha, ha, moi a bully?

Far from CCB you muppet without the stuffing.

But you don't question my points. You're just like every other yellow bellied Oompa Loompa - you merely bleat and whine  dismissing it as 'shit' when reading the truth you find so unpalatable. That's when you're not inventing your own fictious interpretation of my opinions.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

you may notice

I manage to challenge alot of the things you claim without resorting to insults ,unlike yourself.

Its laughable how youve managed to forget all the things you and aquarius claimed about stoner 12 months ago ,and now deny saying!!!! If you believe them stick by them.

Here one for you, Casey had two very dominant seasons in the 800 era ,and that where the bulk of his win totals come from. with the machine advantage he had both thoses years the wins declined 6,4,3

Stoner is a huge talent and deserves to be held in awe for years to come , but stop bullshitting that he didnt have flaws and could walk on water

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Eddl. Rossi is neither old nor slow

well certainly not the former, he should be in  his absolute prime, the later - only in the context of the company he keeps.

Rossi fluked Misano because he had two full days testing to find a set-up versus everyone else who had next to no time due to the inclemency of the weather. He had a genuinely decent set-up, no whining that day. His problems are two fold;

He's patently failed to adapt to the Duke and Burgess and coy have not been able to find the key to the admittedly narrow set-up window the Duke demands to provide her best. Two very big myths utterly busted.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices