Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

Casey Stoner’s love affair with the spectacular Phillip Island track continued yesterday when he romped to a stunning sixth successive victory on home soil.The Repsol Honda rider could not have scripted his farewell appearance in front of a record breaking crowd any better as he led from the second lap to finish close to 9.5s clear of newly crowned world...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 08:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

cornbowl

thank you. i'll tell rossi to do it. i have the same opinion. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Cornbowl this is getting really tedious!

I'm afraid your grasp of percentages is quite lacking, but you assume that the criticism about your logic is personal rather than factual.  It is not.

Let me ask you these two questions :-

1. What is the highest level of mathematics you have enrolled in.  Is it ...

A.  Post graduate or Masters  -  Give yourself 100%

B.  Graduate (Universtiy/College)  - 80%

C.  High School  -  60%

D.  Primaray School  -  40%

E.  Pre-school  -  20%

And what is the final mark/result you achieved.  Is it ....

A.  High Disticntion  -  again this is worth 100%

B.  Distinction  -  80%

C.  Credit  -  60%

D.  Pass  -  40%

E.  Fail  -  20%

Now your final score is the product of these two figures (you know - multiply them together).  To make it simple for you I will give you the two examples that are most relevant to this discussion.

If you were a holder of a post-graduate degree in maths in which you achieved a high distinction, then I would say you were 100% likely to be right.  (Note that this is also your deluded perception of yourself).

If you last studied maths in kindergarten and still managed to fail the class, then you are 4% likely to be right.  (Note that this is where the varied MCN audience is likely to finally agree on something).

Now could you please just suck it up and move on to more enlightened topics, because your ignorance in this field is about as amusing as listening to a flat-earth advocate.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Corny...

It may come as a surprise to you but I'm not your bitch... feel free to voice your opinion, & excuse me the same right, to dicuss what I want to discuss... I have no idea why you would ask a question about Bradley Smith's performance in a Moto2 race on a MotoGP thread (apart from to divert attention away from your %ages farce, or Stoner's performance in PI, being the actual subject of this thread) &, as you don't value anyone's opinion on %ages, why would you take any notice of their opinion on anything else?... you've shot yourself in the foot... you demand discussion yet you refuse to see the value in the views of everyone else... pointless... goodbye.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Smackbum

my you are a pontificating little nerd. If your read Herr Hedgehog, he's a guy that is unprepared to nail his colours to the mast, it's a discussion forum, and everything that is on here is an opinion of the poster, there are facts of course, like title holders etc., which are not up for dispute.

Now what is up for discussion, is why someone like Hedgehog, on a Motorcycle forum, won't call his thoughts and opinions out until post race, regarding anything. He's a part of the, 'I won't write it down, in case I'm wrong' brigade, and what he does write down, he usually ends up apologising for, so as far as I'm concerned, he's an empty vessel.

You, on the other hand, seem to think that you can write that bollocks down, which it is, because you're obviously not yet old enough to support yourself, or make any headway in life, or living in the real world. I don't need to apply anything other than everyday, supermarket prices, or any other dumb shite kind of calculation that you think you need to make, with anything other than the percentage scale. Now I've done quite well in life, regarding business profit, and am happy to know that I have come out with a 40% profit on what I do, on a regular basis, that is all I need to know, and that is all I need, to apply to any other situation in life.

When you need to buy yourself a new BMX bike, you can apply your shite, with you little calculator, or you can apply mine in your thick head, because you're looking for the same thing ain't you, that's the price. So you're going to spend half an hour going through that shite, or are you going to apply my rule, that one's 20% cheaper or whatever, and what do you do, well I'll leave that to you.  Will you be buying a new tyre for it with 10% more grip and up to 15% more mileage, or will you try and be a smartarse, and come up with another calculation, so when you've got something, that's worth listening to, let me know. 

Now whiz boy, I've got the same question for you, I've got Smith down for 0% chance of winning at Valencia,  and a 5% chance of a podium, now let's hear your scale on it, because my scale works for me.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

motoking and cornbowl

A match made in heaven

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

You need to save your energy for when Nostrils comes back, and starts kicking your arse again, lol.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh no no corny

you have it all wrong. I honestly think you're the funniest guy on the forum. I really do. I read your posts and I just laugh and laugh.

If we see nostro again, it'll only be because I ok'ed it first.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

Ok, but if you do need some more muscle to deal with that coke sniffer, just give us a shout lol.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Cornbowl you are truly priceless

And also feckless, gormless, and clueless.  A formidable combination that I can't compete with ..... so the field is yours.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

smackburn

i thought it's supermario title all this year??? LOL

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle