Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

Casey Stoner’s love affair with the spectacular Phillip Island track continued yesterday when he romped to a stunning sixth successive victory on home soil.The Repsol Honda rider could not have scripted his farewell appearance in front of a record breaking crowd any better as he led from the second lap to finish close to 9.5s clear of newly crowned world...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 08:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

No obsession Nostro

Just calling your out for the liar that your  are. Its ok to slander ,name call everyone else who doesnt agree with your opinions, but anyone answers you  back, its the end of the world.

Ive asked you many a balanced question in reply to your insults and have given you the chance to prove your points with a reasonable argument ,but to no avail, just more insults.

A real man would stand up for his ideas, have the balls to admit he was wrong.  Im not that anal i have to go scouring through all your posts to prove my point, i know WHAT YOU CLAIMED ,as do many others.

Its easy to do a GYTR and delete posts to hide your tracks and not look foolish . I would say man up , but your far from a man, your a coward who tells lies and hides behind big words to try sound important and clever. (it isnt working)

Edit, Its all very well having a high technical knowledge , but that doesnt mean your opinion is any more valid than anyone elses over a rides abilities or race craft. Common sense instead of bitterness would go along away....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

CCB...

"A real man would stand up for his ideas, have the balls to admit he was wrong."

Erm... multiple & duel? It's DUAL & multiple means more than one... be the man...

:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Splitting hairs for the sake of it?

You still knew what he meant though right?

I think you just don't like the point he's making h5, because its such a good one.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Hedgey

Whatever, i dont always read what ive typed before ive posted it so hence many spelling mistakes and gramatical errors.

Didnt realise there was still an issue over the multiple thing. I never claimed i was correct, i merely explained that i always thought multiple ment many times not twice or dual. But just to please you , iwas wrong on that account and am man enough to admit it.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Cheers...

CCB...that's cool... unlike Corny you have balls :smile

Super... while it was in no way important (I apologised for being picky) it proves an important point... CCB isn't a hypocrite & is in fact a reasonably decent guy. To coin a few phrases he was in the glass house throwing stones & calling the kettle black. If I said Rossi had only a couple of championships you'd say I was wrong regardless of my interpretation of the word couple (let alone if I tendered an alternative meaning for the word without saying it was completely wrong). He's now made amends. Stoner, JL & Rossi are all multiple MotoGP champions.

:smile

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hedgehog5

You've got more front that a rat with gold teeth, answering posts, you're full of it, when the going gets tough, the hedgehog starts rolling.

CCB, has got that coke sniffing Nostrils in a corner, just like I tried to, but the pussy wriggles out of it like the rat he is. I'm here to answer anything you've got to say, but it's strange a lot of you duffers, prefer to bury them, and kiss up to the Rev. Oh, by the way, you won't see much of Nostrils tonight, he's down at his weekly scouts club, watching the fireworks, trouble is, they keep chucking him on the bonfire, right place for him too, because he's rubbish. Try mentioning 46 to him, in a couple of weeks time, you won't see him for dust, typical, of a good proportion of the posters on here.  

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Corny...

"You've got more front that a rat with gold teeth, answering posts, you're full of it, when the going gets tough, the hedgehog starts rolling."

Cheers... being right helps... but as you know I'm not always, I'm open to criticism (that is what a discussion forum is all about) & I apologise when I make a mistake, like I did to you earlier... no big deal... it's the internet... opinions differ but sometimes it's a clear cut fact.... you're allowed to be wrong from time to time... continuing when you're proved wrong just makes you look like an ignorant tosser... I wouldn't want that...

:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hedgehog5

my point exactly, you don't like answering posts back do you, everybody's wrong sometimes, but as yet, I don't remember posting anything that was incorrect, only the fact that you don't appear to have a grasp on what the f you're talking about with percentages, but then, you're like that dipshit Nostrils, like I say, he'll be winding his neck in, in a couple of weeks, regarding Rossi.

My posts stand regarding Smith, what an under achiever he is, and half the planet know it, but where will the backers be next week, trotting out the same old trash,  you will see me here, but not some of the others. MrKrabs has got him down for 2nd at Valencia, so he's 99% wrong. I'll take a guess and say 6th or lower, now that, is what I think, so prey tell Mr Hedgehog, what is your forecast.  

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Corny...

I took the time to explain %ages to you... you threw it back in my face... I won't bother again... but you will hear of it again... & again... & again until you let it drop.

Is there 1 person has supported your stand on %ages?... & how many have posted lengthy explanations of how you're wrong... & each time you throw it back... yup... I wouldn't wanna look like that...

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hedgehog5

you've proved my point again, see what I mean about replying, I asked you a question, but you don't have a pair, to stand up and make a prediction, so I will ask again, Smith's position on Sunday, where to you think he will finish, apart from under achiever of the year, and I'm still 100% right in applying percentages to riders, or to any other daily thing, I'm sorry if you don't understand, but I would still like your answer on Smith.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices