Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

Casey Stoner’s love affair with the spectacular Phillip Island track continued yesterday when he romped to a stunning sixth successive victory on home soil.The Repsol Honda rider could not have scripted his farewell appearance in front of a record breaking crowd any better as he led from the second lap to finish close to 9.5s clear of newly crowned world...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 08:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

I found this quote about the Nostradamus predictions.

'' Nostradamus couched his "prophetic" verses in language so obscure that the words can be, and have been, interpreted to mean almost anything.''

does it ring a bell ?

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Cornbowl

You're a bit of a tit, aren't you?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MandyRamola

and you are!!!!! another one with a poor education, I bet I'm 99% right on that one as well, give my regards to your sister Mandy the Sheep, baaaaa.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Cornbowl

".......when Rossi's in the top 3 on the time sheets......."

Well we will see shall we?

My guess is that you will be eating some humble pie..

Blind faith in the yellow journeyman bitchy grid-filler development genius :D

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

CB... %ages...

You know, when everybody says you're wrong & nobody steps in to support you, it might be better to look into the fact that you might just be wrong. I am saying you are wrong but I'm not so conceited as to think that you should take my word for it.

The way you've used %ages is meaningless... 95% 95% 80%... because there's no top limit & therefore no odds... 100% doesn't mean a dead cert 'cos Rossi's still got an 80% chance... how does that work?... you may as well say 9 9 8... scrap the %age sign... you've basically given them a grade... A, A, B-... fine for exams but not a %age chance of being the best.

Applied to this model %age chance of winning a title means if they were to impossibly race 100 championships instead of 1 how many times would they each win it on their current (or projected) form?... Rossi can't win it 80 times if JL wins it 95 because there are only 100... Per cent... out of 100... Get it?

You can then directly equate that to a %age chance of winning 1 championship... cool?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Bang!

What was that noise? I think old PopCorns head just exploded, and the microwave wasn't required. Too manys figures, too much rationality being thrown at him.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

speculation

nostro why accuse others of speculation when you do exactly the same yourself.
The thing is yours has been wrong in the past and will be wrong in the future.
mid packer next season.....hahahahahaha.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

My speculation is based on form Buelli

and competition, yours is based on hope.

Over and above which the little 46'er was speculating a scenario that doesn't even exist in the known future. He was trying to worm away from his fast fingers and slow brain.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

nah not true

Mine is based on form as well....9 wc's and been on a crap bike for 2 years.......time will tell eh!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

PUT YOUR SHIT OFF

I'LL GIVE YOU $10.000 IF YOU COULD ANSWER WHOSE THE RIDER THAT CAN MADE A FACTORY BIKE GONE BANCRUPT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF MOTOGP TO THIS DATE?????????? ANSWER THAT YOU ALL BITCHES ASS LOVER!!!! YES YOU NAME IT. THE 9 TIMES ASS LUCKY CHICKEN CHAMPION VALENTINO rASSi!!! TELL ME IF I'M WRONG BUDDY. TELL ME. IF NOT, THAT SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices