Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Joined:

Posts:

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner makes it super six at Phillip Island

Casey Stoner’s love affair with the spectacular Phillip Island track continued yesterday when he romped to a stunning sixth successive victory on home soil.The Repsol Honda rider could not have scripted his farewell appearance in front of a record breaking crowd any better as he led from the second lap to finish close to 9.5s clear of newly crowned world...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 08:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

   

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Joined:

Mar 09

Posts: 5202

Nostrodamus says:

Yellow creamed corn

That sounds like one hell of a muddled contradiction to me. So if Rossi is an 80% chance for the title - which makes him a huge odds on favourite for the title in your books - just where to you see poor old world champion Lorenzo? Does he have your other 20%, or does he have to share these odds with Pedrosa? What about Marquez, or even Crutchlow? Jesus even your man Smith must have some chance. Can we not give him 0.001 of a percent?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Joined:

Aug 02

Posts: 2319

Hedgehog5 says:

80%?

There's 2 riders with what Id' say is a greater chance of taking the title in 2013 than Rossi (&, from what Rossi's said this season, he agrees)... so over 33.3% each... one new rider that has a %age chance of coming in strong by the end of the year... & Rossi who's not a cert to be up there... that'd put Rossi lower than 30% (unless you really think he has a greater chance than JL & DP) & probably down around the mid 20%'s IMO.

To consider that he has an 80% chance?... the remaining 20% shared between JL & DP (not to mention an outside MM & the rest of the field)?... good job you aren't a bookie!

EDIT... sorry Nostro... didn't read your post... same point.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Joined:

Oct 12

Posts: 294

Cornballs ...

... just ignore them and their cruel 80% jibes. 

We knew what you were trying to say - even if you didn't.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

Joined:

May 12

Posts: 987

cornbowl says:

Nostrils & Hedgehog

Listen up, you appear to be slightly retarded regarding percentages and betting, read it very carefully, so as not to be confused, moving your mouth a lot whilst reading does help some people. Rossi, imo, will go for a championship next year on the M1, okay, got that bit, the three things for him are in place, that's the M1, Burgess, and himself, am I going to fast for you.

The opposition is at its lowest, with Stoner out, and the four Ducati's, or do you have a problem with that section. That gives Rossi his two main rivals, Lorenzo and an improved Pedrosa, so if that's clear, I say again at the mid season break, Rossi will be in the top three, now that is with the aforementioned riders, Lorenzo and Pedrosa, you can count on your fingers if you like, that makes 3. at that point.

I consider Rossi to have an 80% chance of the title, but what we can't factor in, because he's an unknown quantity in MotoGP, is Marquez, who I think will go well, but not in the first half of the season, he's going to have his fair share of crashes, during those early races. That can't be too difficult for a couple of posters like you two to understand, or are you going to come back with some kind of shite like, the Ducati boys, well, they'll be down there, dicking around with that underachiever Smith. 

If you want to be pedantic you can be, if you want to start having a go at me regarding Rossi, then go ahead because I don't give a flying f'*ck about that, because it's going to take Valencia, to prove my point that Bradley Smith takes the title of, 'underachiever of the year', and the biggest duffer to ever have a 2 year deal on an M1, and it will only take a few days after that, to make you pair do the same as 'blue pants', when the testing starts, so have your fun until then. 

Now about betting, you pair of dicks have no idea how betting works. So when the betting goes in they all have to share 100, by your brainless calculation, what a pair of dicks you are. You've managed to work out, that leaves by your calculation, 20% left for the rest of the field, you're a joke. I would like to be a bookie, because I'd take all the bets that you pair a muppets put on, if that was the case. So let's add in the other two of the trio, Dani, riding like he has this year, and injury free, could have between 85-90% chance of winning the title, and Lorenzo is going to fall into that similar bracket, but  doh doh, hang onto the bombshell mullet heads, every rider is counted on his percentage out of 100, no wonder you think all that shite your posting, is of any relevance, to what's acutally going to happen in the real world. By the way, check out the betting forecast for next year, but then you pair of mullet heads are too dumb, to think that would have any revelance.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Joined:

Oct 12

Posts: 294

Cornballs ...

... you don't seriously expect people to read that - do you?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

Joined:

May 12

Posts: 987

cornbowl says:

Bloodbubble

You'll need to get your counter out, 4/1 on hahahahahahahaha, strewth.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Joined:

Mar 09

Posts: 5202

Nostrodamus says:

Cornish pasty

I think you need to lob a hand off. Ten fingers are too complex for you and your counting methods. Then again given your ramblings perhaps you do only have three fingers and a stump?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Joined:

Mar 09

Posts: 5202

Nostrodamus says:

Rev Please explain

what would be irrational about disliking Rossi?

He's machiavellian in nature. Hardly a trait worthy of respect - unless you're a man of the cloth I suppose.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Joined:

Aug 02

Posts: 2319

Hedgehog5 says:

You're sticking with 80%... ?

I'm guessing you have a different definition for percentage... like you do for multiple... & duel (sic)... from the rest of us... we'll just leave it at that eh?

:blink:

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

Joined:

May 12

Posts: 987

cornbowl says:

Nostrils

Gosh, what a short reply, bet you're off down to Smiths to buy a book on 'how to work out percentages' doh, and then it's back to the playground, where Nostrils can be seen partaking of his favourite habit, snorting coke through this week's rolled up copy of Motorcycle News, behind the bikeshed. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

 

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices