Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow thrilled with podium return in Australia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow thrilled with podium return in Australia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Cal Crutchlow thrilled with podium return in Australia

Cal Crutchlow ended a nightmare run on the end of season MotoGP world tour yesterday to score his second premier class podium with a brilliant display in the Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider hadn’t score a single point on his travels to Japan and Malaysia, which had dropped him back from fifth to seventh...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 09:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

And there it is, from your hero Cal, Casey "the fastest guy in the world".

This bloke. like the Yanks in Motogp, is a class act, hope he goes well next year.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

THE BOY DONE GOOD..

And next year he`ll do even better! Less competition,but he won`t beat the top 2 guy`s left,but 3rd is a distinct possibility. MM will need a season to get upto speed,        Ducati have made another cock-up with regard to their rider line-up,you`d have thought they would have learned after the 2yr`s of abject failure,but they ain`t."Thick as shit",is a phrase that spring`s to mind.But what the hell,it`s a dead class anyway!           Getting a podium,even without DP,at this track, is a good indicication of how good a rider you really are,or how crap the competition is,WAS! A proper race track,where the bike is not the most important factor,ask Stoner. It`s a shame there ain`t more of them in the world,F1`s fault i guess,they do like their chicane`s!      Cal was the rider Ducati should have gone for,someone on the rise,and yet their stuck with a pair of yank`s,the power of money,yet again.And Redding on the satty Duke would have made a lot more sense,if result`s are actually important to the team.But i have my doubt`s on that score,I mean they wanted to keep Rossi ffs!!!         And now they`ve got Dovi,a good rider,but never a great one,consistant yes,but not on "the way up". But he won`t be as bad as the bloke he`s replacing,but never a winner,not in a million year`s!         It`s a shame this class is dying a death,but that`s what happen`s when you put a numpty in control and his "love child" is the deputy.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

THE BOY DONE GOOD

Agreed, and will do even better next season.

He does lay it on thick though, he made a cold sound like a bout of dyptheria.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Revvers, Blooders, give Crutchers a break !!   We've all seen him puffing on an inhaler on the grid - the guy suffers with his breathing !!!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

most humans

are stuck off work in bed or on the couch all day, cal still managed to race regarless of the finish, we have seen casey race well being ill too its a racers instinct to still go for it if they really want it and cal did that with no doubt or luck, dovi did a good shotgun ride gaining him more points for 5th i do add but cal still was better than dovi on the day. next season tho!!!!well we could see a british winner methinks. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Nice one

from Cal, nicely judged, he rode consistenly well throughout the race, and definitely had a better race pace than Dovi, on that fast and flowing circuit. Hope Cal can get a good finish at Valencia, to end the season, at least he won't be worried about Dovi next year. 

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

most humans

i know dont call in sick when they have a sniffle, and most people I know dont do something they love for a living. he had a cold, not ideal im sure but boy did he play on it.

Im not having a go at the guy, I think he's great, always available for chat on the grid, loads of speed and talent, great determination, best british prospect for ages, its just that he had a cold (38.5 is not a fever, its just a raised temprature) and tried to make it sound like bird flu.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Crutchlow ...

... will look back on this season and will see just how much he's benefited by having Dovi as his team-mate.

Dovi's taught Cal valuable lessons this year - both on and off track.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

You're right, Cal didn't have bird flu, but he was flying lol.

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

Crabs

Any temperature above 37.8 is classed as a fever. Yes ive climbed out of my box again.I cant resist it when I see how thick some of you numpties are.Like Cals beard by the way.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices