Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow thrilled with podium return in Australia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow thrilled with podium return in Australia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Cal Crutchlow thrilled with podium return in Australia

Cal Crutchlow ended a nightmare run on the end of season MotoGP world tour yesterday to score his second premier class podium with a brilliant display in the Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider hadn’t score a single point on his travels to Japan and Malaysia, which had dropped him back from fifth to seventh...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 09:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Great ride

From cal. Be interesting to see how he gets on w Rossi next year, as he seems to be mates w Lorenzo after this year especially. Getting some advice from Rossi can only help him.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Great ride

From cal. Be interesting to see how he gets on w Rossi next year, as he seems to be mates w Lorenzo after this year especially. Getting some advice from Rossi can only help him.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Ocdcbr

Now that's what I call making a positive statement, and backing it up lol.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

h-2

well stig the last time i checked there wasnt any faster 2-stroke from that time period. when the Z-1 came out here in the states one of the mags had a test between the 2. they where afraid it would beat the z-1 so they didnt put better tires on it. also couldnt you come up with a more original name? like blow hard that seems to suit you! enjoy your pw 50 and keep the sunny side up

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Looney Benny

Well I must be honoured , you are slagging me off in multiple consecutive guises , even made up some new ones especially , you poor sad man, hated all his childhood no friends no job , No purpose in life,just sat Getting angry and bitter over someone he has never met ,but has a fixation on hating , sick sad man , Have a gr8 day making up identities to hide behind listening to your favourite Akon Mr lonely tune , got an H2, your more likely confusing it with your Hiv test , got to go Barmy Benny, Business to run , you know how it is, oh no you don't do you! Happy troll day ,first one this month, look on the bright side, you will be able to pinch your annual new threads off the Guy

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Pregnant Pig?

... every morning you spew bile, filth and hate - I suggest that you terminate.

I've got the number of a good butcher's shop that may be able to help.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Jessh33

Nov 12

Jessh33 says:

Welcome to___Seekingbikers (Please Google it)___the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. ^_^

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennybullbrains

Not every morning ,and Its only you I hate and you don't count,now did you get your sheepdip today stinky

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Fat Pig?

... did you have you put on weight to become such a crushing boar?

Reply to this Topic
MissStiggy

Nov 12

MissStiggy says:

Ugly Pig?

... you bring the name of us 'Truffle Hunters' into disrepute - go boil your head.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices