Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha R1 Owners: Tell Us Your Experiences General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Yamaha R1 Owners: Tell Us Your Experiences

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Yamaha R1 Owners: Tell Us Your Experiences

We’re putting a feature together on these used Yamaha R1s: An original 'side mounted exhaust R1' - 1998-2003 First generation underseat pipe - 2004 - 2006 Four valve head R1 - 2007 - 2008 Cross-plane crank R1 - 2009 - current We’d love to hear from you if you’ve owned any of these bikes. We’d like to know what you like and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 09:24)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
lffuenmayorr

Oct 12

lffuenmayorr says:

UM Motos

Great machine, but your price is very high, The UM Motorcycles are machines with great performance and versatillity and the best for alla, are economics: <a href="http://xtreetum.com/">Motos Xtreet UM</a> and http://umglobal.com

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

I had an 08 one for.........

......two years. It was an amazing machine with more low down grunt than some tourers. It would pull from 30 in top gear; not that many would want to do that. Some didn't like the underseat pipes but I never had a problem with them. The only minor niggle I had was that the odd time I stalled it pulling away it was a bugger to re-start it. When it did start it would not idle for the first few seconds and needed to be kept revving. The brakes were brilliant and the gearbox very slick.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices