Skip to content

Discuss This Jules Cluzel joins FIXI Crescent Suzuki World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Jules Cluzel joins FIXI Crescent Suzuki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Jules Cluzel joins FIXI Crescent Suzuki

World Supersport sensation Jules Cluzel has signed for the British Fixi Crescent Suzuki team to race in WSB in 2013. Cluzel arrived in the WSB paddock riding the PTR Honda in WSS in 2012, finishing runner-up in the standings with four wins and eight podiums to his credit. The exuberant Frenchman showed both pace and consistency which as a result means...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 15:43)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

UNDERESTIMATED

I dont really rate Paul Denning as a team manager but Jules Clusel is a good signing. He will give Leon a run for his money next year. Just a shame Hopper couldnt have had a better season   

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Class Act

He is a class act (Denning will without doubt be the weak link in the team) but they have 2 briliant riders they just need a half decent bike now

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Very good signing for Crescent Suzuki hopefully they have a competitive bike too for the 2013 season.

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Please give it to him all they may need

I will never forgive Suzuki (I think the factory) that were brought by Haslam, when he in last part of the season 2010. asked for a little more support from the parent company (probably referring to the technical assistance and finance) to win the title in a year that can only Suzuki struggled for first place and had a chance against  Aprilia  ... the Japanese gave a negative answer .. Leon moved to BMW (and I would be after so ungrateful Suzuki senior management behavior ) after all, does not affect anything so good in the strongest selling  of super sport model motorcycles, as a victory in the WSBK championship, that is notorius fact, and one reason more for reconsideration of almost foolish or crazy decision making by Suzuki CEO's... and to this day I will not understand why the Japanese ignored the request of Haslam I hope that the same thing will not happen again if Camier or Jules were in a position to fight for the title ... so I say and please to the  Japanese CEO... give  all support  to the new Fixi Suzuki duo which they may need for the victory.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices