Skip to content

Discuss This Karl Harris signs for PR Racing for 2013 British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Karl Harris signs for PR Racing for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Karl Harris signs for PR Racing for 2013

Following his step in as a mid-season replacement for Gary Mason, Yorkshireman Karl Harris has signed to ride PR Racing's Kawasaki ZX-10 in the 2013 BSB Championship.  He continued to improve at each round as he become familiar with both the team setup, racing under the Quattro Plant sponsorship, and the handling of the Kawasaki ZX-10R. On his signing Karl said. “I...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 October 2012 17:21)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
FATFRYER2

Aug 02

FATFRYER2 says:

Great to have Bomber Back in BSB anyone that can head butt a Gixer 1000 at 70 mph and come out without as much as a scratch deserves a ride.

Good news for next year welcome back Karl

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Why, i would rather see a young emerging talent in the team.

Reply to this Topic
Daveeboy

May 08

Daveeboy says:

Great news that Bomber has a more permenant ride.  What he did on the ZX10-R during the last part of the season just went to show that if you have a decent rider then you get decent results.  Bomber has a tendancy to be able to jump on (and sometimes jump off) any bike and make it work.  He did the same when he filled in on the Splitlath Aprillia the season before as I am sure took the Aprillia up to 9th spot at the 2nd round held at Oulton (tho he did then come off at Hizzy's)  FF2 I remember that flying Gixxer of Syke's taking him out too!! Only lost a couple of teeth!!

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Natural talent

Described by many top riders as one of the most naturally gifted that they have raced against, and still in his twenties, yeah I think he deserves another chance.

Reply to this Topic
mickleblade

Oct 06

mickleblade says:

According to Wikipedia he's 33. He certainly was a great talent, hopefully he can regain that form. Everything seemed to go wrong that year he was on the rob mac Yamaha!

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Pie & Pint Bonus

is the menu on the board part of his contract

Like the style Bomber

Contract over a Pint and a Pie

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Mickleblade

I think if you check up everyone who rode for Rob Crap's career went wrong when they rode for him ,The common denominator being ,now what is it ?

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Bomber...can he still bomb!

I remember seeing Karl on the CBR600RR at Mallory and he was riding the wheels of it, the sideways drifts coming into the hairpin will always stay in my memory as a great biking moment. Karl has got some serious ability, I just wonder if he has the personal commitment to the training needed to make it to the top? either way he will always be an entertaining rider capable of a good result on occassions.

Good luck for 2013 KH.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle