Skip to content

Discuss This Riders for Health's appeal raises £634,770 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Riders for Health's appeal raises £634,770

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Riders for Health's appeal raises £634,770

Riders for Health have had a massive success with their summer appeal, raising £317,385 to improve health care access in Africa. Under the British government's Aid match program, this will be doubled to a whopping £634,770. Most of the money was raised from UK bikers, especially through Riders for Health's extremely successful partnerships with MotoGP and MCN, helping to promote the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 October 2012 09:57)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Can I donate condoms?

Aid for AIDS?

No, really, I'm done with shouldering the White Man's Burden.  Why's Africa our problem?  What are Africans doing to solve it?

Please stop donating to Johnny Foreigner - DFID just nicks more of my tax money every time you do it.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

As a donator....

Any figures as to how much was paid out to CEO's and the like.... and how much got through to the Africans that actually need the money????

Reply to this Topic
RICHARD545

Sep 10

RICHARD545 says:

WELL DONE

it fantastic and all, if thats your cup of tea BUT i'm with Rogerborg, when is enough, enough? I was taught charity begins at home, and this country is hardly flush..How many old people in the UK are too afraid to put their heating on in the winter.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices