Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN October 31: Acceleration Special General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN October 31: Acceleration Special

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN October 31: Acceleration Special

In this week's MCN, out October 24, we look at speed off the line with our acceleration special. We talk to top racers on technique, look at the kings of top end; drag racers, and have some quarter mile showdowns with surprising results! Also this week, we take a look at the insanity of super naked bikes, and test Suzuki v-twins for under...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 October 2012 11:52)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tremus

Sep 06

Tremus says:

"Brit Ian King accelerates faster than any other man in Europe" Get your facts right MCN, Sweden's Peter Svensson is the fastest man in the WORLD right now with a 5.70 1/4 mile: See the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXzswKiO9bo

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

Lorenzo

He is the complete racer.silky smooth, good on the brakes,ultra consistent.hard as nails and mentally tough,trying to beat him over a season will give the others sleepless nights.I doubt pedroza can do it even on a faster bike.Lorenzo is simply relentless.

Reply to this Topic
markthedecorator

Aug 06

Stoner v Rossi

Yes i must agree about Lorenzo he is the complete racer in every area but for shear speed Stoner in king ,its just a shame we will not see Rossi & Stoner battle it out ! my money would be on Stoner !

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

more like stoner v lorenzo

Stoner is a quick rider no doubt but can he handle the pressure as well as Lorenzo (enough to make you lactose intolerant). Even before Stoner got injured he was struggling this year. Definitely not a rerun of last year where the Honda was much better than the Yamaha and Pedrosa was injured.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

markthedecorator

I cant argue with that,stoner is lightening quick,I suspect his temperement has cost him at times but a brilliant rider.

Reply to this Topic
markthedecorator

Aug 06

ktm1290 super duke

:biggrin: Can any body tell me any information about the forth coming new super duke ? we have seen the new adventurer which looks great but its the super duke i am interested in come on mcn give me some information / pics / release date.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices