Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who would you bring back, at their peak, if you could? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Who would you bring back, at their peak, if you could?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Who would you bring back, at their peak, if you could?

Every generation has their two wheel hero, but if you could see one of the past greats brough back to mix it with the racers of today, who would it be? Barry Sheene, maybe to bring some rock'n'roll back to the GP paddock? Marco Simoncelli, being the irk of the factory bikes once again? Or one of the TT greats? Mike Hailwood...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 October 2012 15:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

I was a great fan.........

...........of Barry's and met him several times but he basically smoked himself to death. Mike the bike was killed by a brain dead lorry driver who should have been jailed for manslaughter.

Reply to this Topic
DBF80

Aug 10

DBF80 says:

SuperSic without a doubt. Only because he is the only one the world didn't get to see at his peak.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

The king

Has to be mike hailwood ,i have seen every gp rider since and nobody could beat him,awesome ,everywhere and on any bike.barry sheene was brilliant too.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Joey

Balls of steel, heart of gold.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Barry

We need Barry because we need a MotoGP champion.

Reply to this Topic
Bonly1

Aug 02

Bonly1 says:

AGREE with DBF80

DBF80says

SuperSic without a doubt. Only because he is the only one the world didn't get to see at his peak.

I second the above 'cos Barry, Joey and Mike all had their chances many times over, I miss them all, but 58 deserved more.

Reply to this Topic
stidds

Nov 02

stidds says:

None of the above, I would go for the amazing Phil Read.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Apart from Casey Stoner....

NIGEL MANSELL. Kicked ASS in Formula 1 AND Indie..... and rode a Bike better than Bradley wiggins.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Anthony Gobert

Before he "blew it" on drugs

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

I cant believe...

Joey is last in this poll... WTF people! The greatest ever. Marco (RIP) had not even started his career virtually, Sheene was great and Hailwood amazing but come on... Joey ruled.

On on a seperate note... sad life hey, shame its got to end. Best get riding as much as I can to make up for it

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle