Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who would you bring back, at their peak, if you could? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Who would you bring back, at their peak, if you could?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Who would you bring back, at their peak, if you could?

Every generation has their two wheel hero, but if you could see one of the past greats brough back to mix it with the racers of today, who would it be? Barry Sheene, maybe to bring some rock'n'roll back to the GP paddock? Marco Simoncelli, being the irk of the factory bikes once again? Or one of the TT greats? Mike Hailwood...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 October 2012 15:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Craig Jones, not because he's the first name that comes to mind. But i thought he should be mentioned! I loved his riding style in WSS. And i think he could have handeled WSBK as easilly as Rea Laverty Sykes etc. Hard but fair riding style. Shoya Tomizawa comes to mind as well. Both good assets in Motorcycle ridding before they got their real chance. But for me the 1 rider that passend away sadly with allien potential? Daijiroh Kato #74! A Japanese rider, that IMO was more consistent and better than even Nori Haga and Norck Abe. Norifumi Abe died tragically in a road accident in Japan. All in all Dajiroh Kato could have been an Allien, he was that good i reckon. Same goes for Sic58 . So summary Freddie Spencer still livin and Daijiro Kato deceased.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

yeh

Linca Lovelace ,,,,,,,

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

snev ,,, OK OK

I missed the D and put a C ,,, WTF .......OK.. you can stick your C... up your A...   

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Thomas....

Calm down love...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN