Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing?

Next weekend out at Valencia sees the last race of two-time world champ Casey Stoner, after he announced his retirement earlier in the season. However, still only 26, many are predicting that Stoner will soon grow bored of a sedate life, and that we could see him back racing before too long. What's your opinion?  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 October 2012 15:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Bored?

Your words not mine MCN. Well if I was 26 again with a pretty wife, young child and with millions in the bank I'm sure I wouldn't be bored. How about we wait and see what Casey does next.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

I wouldn't have though so. So many dick head jealous motogp fans (most of them are on here) that wont accomplish a fraction of what he has.

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Yawn. Rossi v Stoner again how boring.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Anybodys guess

maybe he will maybe he wont??  Certainly after this weekend he has nothing left to prove (not that he did before anyway).  What I wouldnt like to see is a failed comeback though.  Maybe he will treat us to a wildcard next year at Philip Island just to remind us he still has it !!! :)  If he went to V8 cars won there... then came back to Moto GP and won again, well, we would have another real Surtees on our hands wouldnt we!!!! :P

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

TT?

Would like to see Stoner show up at the Isle of Man.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

He's only 26?

Hmm, every time I see him, I think of Victor Meldrew.

Reply to this Topic
Jessh33

Nov 12

Jessh33 says:

Welcome to___Seekingbikers (Please Google it)___the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. ^_^

Reply to this Topic
r1stevie

Oct 08

r1stevie says:

just a job

dont think he will be back its just a job to him hes made his money and hes of its such a waste of prob the best racer in 20 years but he dont love bikes

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

stoner

stoner - best racer i have seen in my 48 years  love him or hate him he is the best

shame to lose him and Sic last two years

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

gixercarl.............

.................moaner needs more than two titles to be considered the G.O.A.T.

You obviously haven't been watching bike racing for very long.

There are at least a handful of past champions with multiple titles who were better than stacy.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices