Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing?

Next weekend out at Valencia sees the last race of two-time world champ Casey Stoner, after he announced his retirement earlier in the season. However, still only 26, many are predicting that Stoner will soon grow bored of a sedate life, and that we could see him back racing before too long. What's your opinion?  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 October 2012 15:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gordonglover

Feb 04

gordonglover says:

boring stoner

where is I HOPE NOT

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

No

the man has had enough i suspect of the politics/dirty tricks of some riders and the factorys.He has nothing to prove to anyone and is mentally strong enough not to care what his critics may say.good luck with your future.

Reply to this Topic
Ridefree

Jun 08

Ridefree says:

No

What's the point of carrying on, or coming back. He's done it. and there are other things in life. It's a clever bloke who knows when he's had enough, and is strong enough not to let his ego rule his head. I think that Rossi was thinking of retiring, until he was offered his dream of an Italian bike, which, like for many of us turned into a nightmare!

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Ridefree/sprintst955

I'm guessing schumaker had nothing to prove when he came back????? there was a little bit sour grapes behind his retirement. And I bet they are a little bit more sour now he lost his championship. He was leading when he announced it so I'm guessing he a bit gutted. Gotta admit I've never been a stoner fan but you can't take it away from him he has serious talent and on his day is the fastest rider in the world.......period. But I'm sure it will be a case of arnie Swarchenegger .........he'll be back

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Crosby never came back and he left because he got sick of the same shit Stoney has,Stoner come back??,not a chance.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

No way...

Not after all the "Experts" on here have proved how so much better they are than him. What does he Know Eh? What does he know about riding and winning on a Ducati Eh? What does he know about Riding a bike??? or winning a world championship or two or three? Good luck Mr Stoner in all you try in the future, you have a talent that has been a joy to behold.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Hope Not

The sport does not need moaning whingers like him

It will be a better series without his constant whinging and moaning

roll on 2013

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Going to garden centers will piss him off

His Missus nagging , swarking sprogs, endless mowing of the lawn ,cleaning the boring estatecar/people carrier too bloody right he`ll return even if its on a Crt machine I would !

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

Clarkson

Without a hint of irony moaning about moaners - what a tosser - just like your gobshite namesake.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Stoner is a respectable and worthy legend, mature beyond his years.  He has risked all and his neck for years and well earned his retirement.  He won't be coming back - he know's what's important in life.  All the best and thanks for everything.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle