Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Stoner get bored and return to racing?

Next weekend out at Valencia sees the last race of two-time world champ Casey Stoner, after he announced his retirement earlier in the season. However, still only 26, many are predicting that Stoner will soon grow bored of a sedate life, and that we could see him back racing before too long. What's your opinion?  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 October 2012 15:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pampos46

Oct 10

pampos46 says:

why

and why is the best ever?

why is better than Mick Doohan for examble?
i don't love him but i don't hate him either but through history there are greater racers than Stoner,

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

It may be that he's sensible enough to have worked out that he has a family which he now has the chance to enjoy without risking his hide? He's been racing since he was 15 and taken enough knocks, so, if he does get bored, he's surely got the nous to take on something he enjoys without risking it all. Bloody good luck to him, wish I could have retired that young! LIke him or loathe him, we've all heard of him and felt the need to pass comment.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Stoner the best rider in the last 20 years?

Stoner the best rider in 48 years?

The most rediculous statements I've heard for a long time! So Rossi is rubbish? Doohan was duff? Joey Dunlop was lucky? And they are just the first of many that spring to mind that are, and always will be, better than Stoner!! God some of you talk a load of old bollocks sometimes!

He's a daddy now and Simoncelli was the realisation that he needed. I cannot stand Moaner but to be honest I think he's made the right decision. That daughter of his is the most important thing in his life and with it brings a totally different type of responsibility! And if I had a wife that looked like his, I'd never get out of bed again!

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Gixer carl

There are three things in life you can count on.

1- The sun rising in the mornings
2- Rain is wet
3- Ginxercarl talking utter shit.

jeeeeeez what a " cock " his words not mine!

Reply to this Topic
shorty42

Sep 12

shorty42 says:

Stoned!!

Stoner may well be a fantastic rider but from his very early days when we marshalled him @ Oulton he was always a whining little git that did nothing to endear himself to the fans. his 'riding skills' will be missed but a rider has to have a good personality also & sadly it's the one thing that he leaves at home when he goes to a racetrack. That's why the Rossi's & Simoncelli's of this world are the ones that are adored. Stoner forgets that its the Fans that ultimately make the racing & pay the wages!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices