You are in... Forums > General > General > itunes

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

itunes

tonight i am copying over home share iTunes  from old laptop to new iMac..wot a pain in the ass...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 October 2012 21:00)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

well tonight

i am going hungry cos bloody dog ate the dinner:shock:

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

Condemn

in my opinion , itunes is a waste of software , it slows everything down , has really awkward timed updates and decides to give appetite for destruction a bonjovi album art (very very very bitter about that...)

it should die ... enough said....

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

For what it's worth badcompanybiker....

My Appetite For Destruction has the correct album artwork! And very good it looks too lol :tongue::tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

itunes

fukkin brilliant actually- i can have what i want to hear - any time - any where, in a neat package.

As a guy that had/has LP'S, 8tracks, cassettes and CDs, itunes is the answer hands down FFS.

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

You don't really need itunes though

I don't believe you should have to go to a companies web page to dowload your own CD's on to your own MP3 player. It's a simple sound file saved to a glorified memory stick and that kind of technology is open to everyone without having to go cap in hand to itunes.

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

stealthsv

i can honestly say , that i had a moment of blind rage build up inside me for that second i read your post , then realised that im about to kill something because someone has the correct album art...:doubt: iTunes has changed my life ... i shall never be the same again.... also im glad you have the correct artwork and it looks good because i hope your battery runs flat and you have to charge it... so there :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Ooooohhhhhh yeah!!

Check this out!!...

How did you know about my battery?... pmsl :shock:

Attached images:

1. image  
  2. image  
  3. image  
Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

AHAHAAAAAHA!!!!

wow holy sweet mother of biscuits ! me thinks i deserve a 3rd rate show on the channel really now called revengeful psychics....... also F**K your album art !!!! 

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Pmsl

On a more serious note, where did you get your album? Download or from the cd? Mine was from the cd so if you didn't get the right artwork try wiping it and redownloading.... (If that's even a word)

Here, have some animal pictures instead :tongue: :lol::lol::laugh:

Attached images:

1. image  
  2. image  
  3. image  
Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

CD...

i build computers for a living so i know my way rund em but im just saying iTunes decided it was bonjovi and no matter what every time i plugged phone in , it was going to be bonjovi... i just gave up , il just google AFD instead and look at images lmao , also ... AWESOME ANIMAL PICTURES !!! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices