You are in... Forums > General > General > BAD mud on roads

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Twentytoo

Jul 09

Twentytoo says:

BAD mud on roads

Now I know I live pretty much in the country and the farmers have had a difficult time this year but the mud by me is getting out of control. I've just rode my cycle down a half mile section of national speed limit road that was hard to tell the field from the tarmac. A sign warning motorcyclists had been put up but as it was starting to rain my view was that it is dangerous for motorists and lethal for bikers. I called 101 and reported it to the police and suggested they close it before someone is hurt or killed. They said they would send someone out to check it out but it shouldn't come to this......Is this bad enough country wide for MCN to start a campaign to get us all reporting it?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 October 2012 14:31)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Blader.....

LOL!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Twentytoo

Jul 09

Twentytoo says:

750flyer

Didn't get your post at first but then looked at Bladers again!!....ah the 70s:lol:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Now

That's funny!!    :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
simonpatterson

Oct 12

MCN wants to know!

Have you came across really bad mud on our roads? Or even had an accident? Send us in your images of dangerous surfaces! Post them on here or email to mcn.online@motorcyclenews.com. The best will appear in this week's MCN.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

I wouldn't bother

to complain to the Police. You need to talk to the Highways department. Your local council should be able to tell you the number to ring in your area. Same as for diesel spills.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices