Skip to content

Discuss This Anthony West fails drug test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Anthony West fails drug test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Anthony West fails drug test

Moto2 rider Anthony West has been stripped of his Le Mans seventh place from earlier in the season and banned from competition for one month after a drugs sample he gave after the French round was found to contain a banned substance. He was found to have methylhexaneamine in his system, a substance banned under the FIM Anti-Doping Code, but commonly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 October 2012 16:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DaveyM

Aug 03

DaveyM says:

Stinks of the same problem Nori Haga had when he SHOULD have been WSB champion..........................

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

load of bollocks

If its in a nasal spray , he shouldnt be banned unless there was a MASSIVE traces of it in the system.

The worlds going mad to label everyone a cheat.

Reply to this Topic
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

???

This is disgusting, at the very least he should have been on LSD, it gives u wings

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Check

I have to tell my employers anything I've taken including nasal sprays and eye or ear drops .Some of them have me stood down from work as well

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Crazy

Nasal sprays with that stuff in it, sells at Boots, and they make it sound like he's a junkie, whatever twat pulled that one on him, must have been on something a lot stronger. I really feel for the guy, his first good showings for a long while and that happens, hope he appeals.

Reply to this Topic
Wato45

Oct 12

Wato45 says:

I've just had surgery on my nose and am now on nasal sprays. I hope my work doesn't do a random drugs test now :s

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It's a stimulant and it's on the banned list

West is a decade long veteran of this sport. He should well know to check whatever he takes if it was medicinal.

This could've been taken as a nasal spray, it may have been recreational (my guess), or this could be a deliberate pre race upper - which is why it's on the list! Either which way there's no excuses. Dumb bust Westy.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

All rise for

Judge Nostrodamus,is now entering the court of object conjecture.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

An Aus

He is a Aus ! Sportsman ? if such a thing exists

Has to win or try to at all costs

And he cant be trusted or relied upon ? ask the BSB BMW team he signed for then walked out on days before the season started

Ban him my lord

i says

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Judge and Jury

And all this without his side of the story......Guilty.....go to the gallows. Must be gutted after losing 7th...what did the trophy look like?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices