Skip to content

Discuss This Anthony West fails drug test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Anthony West fails drug test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Anthony West fails drug test

Moto2 rider Anthony West has been stripped of his Le Mans seventh place from earlier in the season and banned from competition for one month after a drugs sample he gave after the French round was found to contain a banned substance. He was found to have methylhexaneamine in his system, a substance banned under the FIM Anti-Doping Code, but commonly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 October 2012 16:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

REMSTEIN ...

Sorry but you are dead wrong. You don't have to argue with or disbelieve me - the truth is out there, if you are prepared to go & have a long, hard look for it & ask around. What I said is 100% accurate & true.

There is considerable disquiet in Moto2 about this affair. Many are openly questioning WHY the FIM & testing authorities waited 6 months to release this news on Ant West. I have been heavily & closely involved in professional sport - especially peak level motorcycle racing, athletics & road cycling - for a very long time. It is normal for the "alleged" guilty party to be named & shamed AND have their penalty released & applied virtually immediately. This is distinctly redolent of fish oil in a controlled Class where rider weight is critical & allegations of "cheating" are rife. West is a larg-ish bloke.(by comparison to many) - very fit & trim & a very good boxer. Like most top athletes, he trains hard & imbibes sports potions & drinks to maximise his fitness & metabolism - as most do. That doesn't imply or mean for a moment that he deliberately ingested substances. Many are simply NOT marked - and I think some here are being a little too precious about the lengths they (of course) would go to to ensure they were in the clear. If they were a professional racer - that is. Which they most definitely are not & actually know SFA about ...

Some readers may recall that some 6 months ago, I posted detailing exactly how machinery was being "doctored" & management systems & ECU's subverted by very clever techs. As is usual here on MCN - some cried me down & denied such things could be happening. Go and have a look at the allegations now published on "motomatters.com". Ask yourself - WHO really knows what they are talking about?

Cheers

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle