Skip to content

Discuss This EXCLUSIVE Crutchlow Sidi race boots for only £299.95 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > EXCLUSIVE Crutchlow Sidi race boots for only £299.95

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Shop  says:

EXCLUSIVE Crutchlow Sidi race boots for only £299.95

MCNshop.com is proud to announce a very special limited run of Sidi Votrice Cal Crutchlow replica boots for just one month for only £299.95 The boots will be custom made and hand finished by the same team who prepare Cal's MotoGP race boots, and are available to MCNshop.com customers only. The boots feature perforated Lorica construction with an air Teflon mesh for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 November 2012 12:29)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jessh33

Nov 12

Jessh33 says:

Welcome to___Seekingbikers (Please Google it)___the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. ^_^

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

jessh33

I just "Googled it" what a bunch of sad loners. Can't wait to meet them.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

''only £299'' who are these people kidding? Thats a weeks take home pay for me,and plenty others.

Reply to this Topic
street3r

Sep 10

street3r says:

Unlucky boots...

A weeks take home and you'll keep dropping the front end of your bike when ever you go into a corner.

Reply to this Topic
bryshaydon

Oct 02

bryshaydon says:

tried these on their a nightmare to get in and out of. went for a pair of ST's instead. awesome boot.

Reply to this Topic
kpandinu

May 09

kpandinu says:

Sidi

I have the same boots. had them for about three years now. I was road riding and I crashed with my hornet. The bike fell on my leg, even broke the clutch cover and the clutch. I did not even brake any bone. the boots fit as a glove because of those fasteners. I really recomend them. Once you get use to how to put them on and off they are amazing.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

I have a pair of Sidi Vertigo air with the vented body. Great to wear in summer and I love them but.........that stupid heel protection stops me from kicking out the side stand. It's my only gripe of an otherwise great comfy boot.

Reply to this Topic
R30Paul

Jul 08

R30Paul says:

Crutchlow version...

I think the 'Crutchlow' version is slightly different from the standard Votrice race boot... with the Crutchlow version featuring the sole of the top-of-the-range Sidi motorcross boot, for better traction when trudging out the gravel traps... ;-)

Reply to this Topic
R30Paul

Jul 08

R30Paul says:

I see the MX 'Cal-Sol' came in handy again for Cal at Valencia this weekend ;-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices