Skip to content

General Stag Do at Knockhill BSB Round?? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Stag Do at Knockhill BSB Round??

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

andrewallan100

Nov 12

Stag Do at Knockhill BSB Round??

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and am hoping that I've posted in the right place. Ive been given the task of organising my mates stag do as im the best man and after an amazing year of 2012 BSB racing, we thought that we could make a great weekend of it at one of the BSB rounds in 2013. We live in Scotland so think Knockhill would be perfect (as long as the weather holds up:huh:!!). I've had a good look at knockhill's website to get an idea of weekend camping, prices and facilities and all the races that are usually on. I'm hoping lots of you have done a camping weekend and can let me know what it's really like over the weekend, campsite conditions, showers and toilets, all the races, entertainment on all days and at night time etc. any help will be hugely appreciated, thanks very much, Andy Allan. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 08:32)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Get to Assen, enough said !

bugger wet boring Knockhill get out to the Assen circuit n stay in Groningen BLOODY FANTASTIC FUN (wink wink )We go regularly to Assen and only the WSB round at Brands could match the fun you`l get there ( and VERy sadly thats no more )

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle