Skip to content

Discuss This Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

A minimum weight limit for the Moto2 world championship is currently under discussion in a move that could significantly reduce the disadvantage heavier riders like British star Scott Redding currently have to contend with. The entire Moto2 field were individually weighed in full riding kit including helmet during last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island. It was seen as the first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Get them Fat Brits

the hell out of Racing. Thats all. You had World Champions who had height and weight as similar to him and no one complained. The Brits can't win ..... hmmmm then there is something that has to be wrong. Yep it is....Step on the fucking gas and try to go faster. What are young lads between the age of 17 to 20 do.....eat themselves like the British gluttons.

Guys that raced such as Simoncelli, Iannone, Rossi, Hayden, Spies have all won races in Motogp. What's stopping these no talented fat fucking Brits from winning. Pretty soon Motogp is going to have to follow soon.

If its not the passport shit, it's now the weight shit, next up is the height.

Reply to this Topic
MissStiggy

Nov 12

MissStiggy says:

Cornballs ...

... I don't 'wind everyone up' - you stayed limp.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MissSticky

Behave Rev, it's a fair cop, put your hands up, you naughty naughty multi account holder, you're worrying me never mind about the sheep, baabaabaabaabaa 

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Cornbowl

You're a bit of a tit, aren't you?

Reply to this Topic
frits

Oct 08

frits says:

Honda got their way now. So now we can even out the odds.

and if we're lucky - we can get some fair racing before Honda & Dorna ruins world championship racing all together

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Hey milky...

"If its not the passport shit, it's now the weight shit, next up is the height."

....you better hope there isn't an IQ test or all you septics are fkd!    hahahahahaha!!

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Fat club

This world championship series is becoming more detached from reality. You don't get this poncing in the Armed Forces FFS. An over weight trooper won't get light duty in the kitchens, no they will be told "Get up the hill you fat fuck". Whatever next, lard asses bullying for a ride? I work out and don't over eat and I do this for peace of mind. I do two 8 mile runs and 1 swim session each week + MTB on Sunday, whats so hard about that? Adding ballast to a race bike is a black art at the best of times but adding 30kg??? The winningest riders (you know, the ones in good shape) should strike, its plain dangerous.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Horse racing

Could this work in MotoGp to achieve closer racing ? :-

''Weight is used to handicap a horses chance of winning. The more successful the horse, the more weight it carries and the less successful it should be in future races. At the other end of the scale poor horses are allowed to carry less weight and should thus be able to compete on a more level playing field.''

It's not an opinion - I'm just asking a question.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Please tell me thats a wind up skua

because if it isn't its a tremendously silly thing to say.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

They will consider it now marquez has won the title. Just like they got rid of the rookie rule for him

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle