Skip to content

Discuss This Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

A minimum weight limit for the Moto2 world championship is currently under discussion in a move that could significantly reduce the disadvantage heavier riders like British star Scott Redding currently have to contend with. The entire Moto2 field were individually weighed in full riding kit including helmet during last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island. It was seen as the first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Good to see the Rev back on the case.

A class act.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

evenin' SuperM

Who's turn in the barrel tonight ?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Nostrils

you dumb f*ck, you're up and running, you've never actually answered either of my two detailed posts, because you're in the 'no balls' section, and the government facts state that, one of the prime causes of 'poorly educated, duffers' like yourself, who actually do not understand percentages, is one of the main reasons why they fall into the hands of loan sharks. You and a few others on here are a prime example. You do not have a basic understanding, so when you leave school and go into the real world, you're going to need to get a grasp on it, because I'd like to pick up on a dumb point that Saturn made, seeing as you won't answer mine.

He appeared to have run out of percentages, and he'd only listed 4 riders, which left nothing for the rest of the field. So where does the percentages come from for them, when you are listing from the top CRT's, Smith, Iannone, Cal, Dovi, and the list runs right down to the last CRT, so how the hell can you have a percentage for them, because there's f all left, that's why each rider is rated on a scale of 100%, down to 0%, that would be for Smith & the wallaby, and most of you come somewhere below that.  I can't believe you are so unbelievable thick. You just don't grasp percentages do you. I would have thought that there was only a 90% chance of you not being, the reverends bitch, then I find out that 'ewe' are, so I got that one wrong didn't I.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

No I don't need google, but I was just googling your profile, and I see you're one of the Rev's bitches, and smell of sheep, they say, two heads are better than one, even if one is a sheep. 

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Hey Saturn

I would say corny, but he dosen't need any help   =)

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB/Rev

Influence, I didn't realise you had such influence also influencial friends, like the ones listed in your profiles, just to name a few like Tobyj, toadhancocks, Saturn392, Supermario etc.,  Your flock knows no bounds, you did take the advice I gave you earlier, which was to go forth and multiply.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Cornflake

What you laughably term 'detailed' is more correctly surmised as 80% blathering nonsense augmented with 20% bullshit. Good luck in the world lad, by christ you're going to need it. Maybe the reverend can put a good word in for you.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

ChickenFeed

My profile is open for all to see.   I've been registered with MCN since 2003 - you've been registered since May - you have a long way to go before you stand a chance - so don't mess with the best !   By the way I grew up on a Dairy farm and have nothing to do with sheep.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

ChickenFeed

Ref percentages - what part of 'fractions of 100'  don't you understand.     Fart/shit ratio's as analogised in your post to Nostro  if he was 40% likely to fart then he would only be 60% likely to shit, alternatively if he was 90% likely to shit he would only be 10% likely to fart.  DOH !!!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

What, you don't own up to being BCB's bitch, I'm looking at you in his pal's list, don't you check your own profile, you're another one that don't know whether you want to shit or fart. You grew up on a dairy farm, I bet you had a low milk yield, and not even a channel island, but then you wouldn't know would you, moo  mooo

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices